HubSpot Ideas

timscales

Customize chat availability by targeted message

Here's what I would like to do in Conversations:

- Have one set of Targeted Messages that reach a live person during business hours

- Have a separate Targeted Message that reaches a bot outside of business hours

Currently, chat Availability is a global setting, and can't be customized to the Targeted Message. Can you set it up so different Targeted Messages can be scheduled for different times?

3 Kommentare
akennedy
HubSpot Employee

This is a badly needed feature so that companies can setup separate targeted bots for separate shifts, not just live or not live, they want to have each bot availabe for a separate time period, 24 hour coverage by multiple teams. 

AleBlu
Teilnehmer/-in

I strongly agree with the idea and already upvoted it.

I already posted in another thread that I think the easiest way would be to have at least the possibility to set the timing for the targeted messages.

In this way we could:

• Set up different targeted messages connected to different bots based upon office hours / out-of-office hours, so that for example we can have 1 bot with a specific flow that foresees an agent handoff if needed and 1 bot with another flow, without an agent handoff at the end but collecting the visitor's data so that we can contact him/her later (this is what I would personally need)
  • Set up a targeted message only for out-of-office hours so that it's connected to the bot, while during office hours the agents immediately enter the chat

Would this idea fit everyone's needs?

In this case I don't think it should be too difficult for HubSpot to release this feature, we can already target the pages where we want the targeted message to be shown, so only a "timing" rule should be added...

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
mfreiert
HubSpot-Produktteam