HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

HubSpot Updates
August 23, 2021 08:11 AM

Hey community, here's a link to KB article detailing how to customize board card properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

Delivered
August 10, 2021 11:07 PM

Delivered
August 10, 2021 11:07 PM

May 13, 2021 08:39 AM

Hey Hubspot community, 

Customizing board card properties AND associated card properties are now live to all portals at starter and above

You can follow the progress on color coding functionality for board cards here

In Beta
April 27, 2021 05:48 AM

Hey Hubspot community,

Thanks for all your patience. After a successful beta, we started rolling this feature out to all users at starter + yesterday. In the next week or so, all users at starter + will have access to CRM Card Customization, which will let you customize the properties displayed on board cards and record association cards.

March 16, 2021 02:48 PM

Hey Community. 

Thanks for the continued feedback. 

A bit of an update here. We now have a small private beta going for board card customization, which lets you change the properties displayed on the Kanban board view for both Deals and Tickets. 

With the private beta, we identified a few improvement areas, which we are currently tackling. While making the improvements, we are also making it possible for users to customize properties that appear on association cards--see below. 

ybaptiste_0-1615930902112.png

We expect to have these improvement done by end of month, after which everyone who completed this form will be added to the beta. 

We also want to make it clear that this beta is only for customizing the information that is display on cards, not color coding cards. Color coding is on the team's radar and we are planning to slot this work in the coming quarters. 

Thanks for the patient as we work to make this feature awesome. We are looking forward to giving you all access soon. 

In Beta
February 24, 2021 08:48 AM

Hello HubSpot community,

Excited news. Board Card Property customization is in private beta. We are giving early access to portals, at the appropriate tier, who filled out this form. If you provided contact information in the form, you will recieve an email once your portal has been granted access to the feature. This will happen in the next few days, so please be patient. 

Again, thanks for the continued feedback, HubSpot community.

In Beta
January 20, 2021 04:09 AM

Hello HubSpot Community 

Thank you for your incredible patience here. The team is happy to announce that we will be releasing board card property customization, which will allow admins to customize properties on board cards, to private beta shortly. If you have a starter, professional, and/or enterprise plan and would like to get early access to this feature, please fill out this form

In Planning
January 20, 2021 04:06 AM

Hello HubSpot Community 

Thank you for your incredible patience here. The team is happy to announce that we will be releasing board card property customization, which will allow admins to customize properties on board cards, to private beta shortly. If you have a starter, professional, and/or enterprise plan and would like to get early access to this feature, please fill out this form

In Planning
November 02, 2020 12:28 PM

Hello, HubSpot community,

Thank you for your continued input on this idea--and your patience.

We are happy to say that the idea is in development. We are working on making it possible for admins to customize board card properties for all users in a portal in properties settings--both for Tickets and Deals. The selected properties will serve as the default displayed properties on all board cards in the portal.

Again, thank you all for your input here and for your help in making HubSpot a better product.

September 17, 2020 07:47 AM

Hello HubSpot community, 

Thank you for your continued input on this idea! We're looking to learn more from you to ensure we deliver the best solution to meet the needs of your business. Could you please take this short survey? 

As for the status of this idea, this is something we're talking about a lot these days at HubSpot. So, with some good feedback here I'm optimistic we'll be able to start building a solution here shortly. 

Thank you in advance! 

In Planning
March 23, 2020 07:15 AM

Not Currently Planned
April 04, 2017 01:21 PM

447 Replies
Katya

I really don't know why this isn't implemented yet!

Yoshi
HubSpot Employee

It would be great if we can edit the deal card. 

The reason being is, we have a property that indicates "order received date", and "delivery date". 

It would be easier if we can display custom contact property on the deal card. 

everest8878

Absolutely.  This would be huge for sales managers - we all depend and key on different variables for different stages.

I did just discover the "order by" functionality, so at the very least I can see the least recent activity at the top of the stage.

Chris-LAX

Agreed. No need to be fancy to start with, just some basic customization. For instance, it could start by simply making the existing fields user-replaceable in the Customize dialog. 

Kimberly
Participant

I am on board with wanting to customize deals, color code, etc.! Would love to have our VIP clients display in a different color. 

Rockow

This would be a great option.  Currently can't see what Company the deal relates to if they dont have a logo.

Cheers!

AndrewLe
HubSpot Employee

It would be nice to be able to customize what is shown on the deals when in board view, such as taking out the associated contacts and company or adding custom properties to show on the deal.

Alexwalker89

I would love to be able to display custom deal fields in the board view of my deals pipeline and not be limited to the generic deal information. 

For example, I have a sales flow where we receive multiple quotes on behalf of our clients from contractors for the same deal, we only invoice on the quotes that are approved by the client. 

I would like to be able to display in the board flow: Amount Invoiced, Amount of Quotes Approved and Amount of Quotes received. 

JamesGervais

High value in seeing the actual product selected along with Deal Value, Company Name and Close Target Date.  Example of suggested view:

Current View:                                                           Suggested View:

$16,500   ABC Company                                      $16,500   ABC Company

Close Date:  1/1/18                                                990 Series iWeld Laser

Close Date:  1/1/18

This will allow for a more comprehensive analysis of all active deals in the different pipelines and allow for better global analysis of all active opportunities.

BeccaArmistead
HubSpot Employee
GeoffBRTV

I am very surprised that this is not customisable. Does anyone know if this is something Hubspot are looking at?

basil
Key Advisor

+1

GL

+10!!

avavich

This would be excellent, yes please!

PBones

Yep, I agree.

would also be good to be able to colour-code deal types, for ease when looking at them in a table

Nicositter
Participant

Hello,

Indeed, it would be great.
Nothing really fancy, but for example having the person in charge is a quick win when you manage a lot of people.
Obviously, you can filter by owner, but say you have 10+ owners, you can't know directly who is in charge from the panel on a certain deal. Sort of same logic as Trello boards with labels.
Moreover the close date is only useful in one pipeline for us, and having it displayed is pretty misleading.

pauljmcmanus

I'd love to be able to see the next scheduled activity on the deal board. 

mpherr
Contributor

to show the company in deal boards is a MUST, if not set as standard it must at least be customisable

charlieb

Yes please! Otherwise I'll be forced to look elsewhere...

adam3

Agreed. The deal board has no value without being able to see which stages your deals are in and the total amount that deal is worth. Not sure why the color is tied to the confidence level and not the stage.