Customize and Color Code Deal Board Cards

Why not make the information that shows on the Deal Board card up to the administator.  For us, the $ amount is not so important as the "Last Activity Date".  I'd change it in a heart-beat if I could.

And while you're at it, giving the option to make a card RED to highlight it as "Hot" would be great.  Other colour codes would work, too.

15 Replies
imartin_1983
New Contributor

Hi,

it'd be great to cluster different client groups. Also I find it much easier to have colors on leads, since it helps with visual representation of the stage they are in.

PBones
Occasional Contributor

Yep, I agree.

would also be good to be able to colour-code deal types, for ease when looking at them in a table

adam3
New Contributor

Agreed. The deal board has no value without being able to see which stages your deals are in and the total amount that deal is worth. Not sure why the color is tied to the confidence level and not the stage.

Pramod
New Contributor

Hi, 

"And while you're at it, giving the option to make a card RED to highlight it as "Hot" would be great.  Other colour codes would work, too."

I need something similar.  Would need a color code to 'Flag' certain deals within the stage itself. Although we have custom filters we need better UI to make certain deals flashy & intuitive for our team.

alexyoung222
New Contributor

Would be perfect!

chaddiller
Regular Contributor

I agree! I have clients that have 2-3 reps and they would love to color code certain salespeople's deals when looking at all of them together.

KevinFMTV
Regular Contributor

Totally agree!!  here's sort of what I was envisioning.    To be able to either add a color bar to the side of a card based on a property like Pipeline or maybe based on a custom field such as. "Hot Deal".    

This really enables me to see a lot more info at a birds eye view.        

When looking for this idea I also found this other related idea that you might also want to upvote. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Show-deal-owner-in-Sales-Pipeline-Board/idi-p/19388/p...

Color.pngColor Coding on Deals Board

glaurain
Occasional Contributor

I agree - we really need this as well i.e. color coding of deals.  Pls. advise status and how we can upvote this?

Thanks,

Gerard

Squiggles92
Occasional Contributor

I agree with this we need a colour coding rating system for projects - red = small, amber = mid size projects, green = big projects or significant importance, blue = standard order. How do we upvote this?

chaddiller
Regular Contributor

Click at the top where it says Upvote