Customize and Color Code Deal Board Cards

Why not make the information that shows on the Deal Board card up to the administator.  For us, the $ amount is not so important as the "Last Activity Date".  I'd change it in a heart-beat if I could.

And while you're at it, giving the option to make a card RED to highlight it as "Hot" would be great.  Other colour codes would work, too.

39 Kommentare
Mitwirkender/ Mitwirkende

we need it too!

Sachkundiger/ Sachkundige

Be sure to upvote this, if you haven't already.  Right now we're at 39, let's get it over 50!

I don´t know If this is how I put in my bote for this idea. But 1 bote from me

You need to go to the top of the post and click on the thumbs-up icon to "upvote" the idea.  it's the left of ## Upvotes

I just upvoted this idea. Surely this idea goes ahead!

Gast

+1 Completely Agree!

I was just looking to see if this functionality existed and in finding this thread, I guess it doesn't currently exist.  This would be immensely beneficial for seeing deals at a glance and which ones require attention.  I agree with another poster that having the color change based on 'Last Activity Date' would be the most useful as it would highlight which deals need to be acted on first.

Please make this a priority HS.

Stammgast

This would really be a good advantage of HubSpot over other CRM's!!
I want to tag certain deals that's priority is "Hight" (I have "High", "Medium" and "Low") with a color!

Come on upvoting!! We are 60 now

This is perfect for a business managing multiple brands.

Gast

Pipeline management requires the ability to separate deals from others from a visibility point of view. 

Colour coding yes is necessary otherwise at least a "hot" feature. 

Berater/-in

Brilliant Idea - We need to be able to colour projects that are running behind schedule

It an important idea , will be very useful to have such a feature

HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam
Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning

Berater/-in

great idea! colour code altering as last activity goes further into the past.

Berater/-in

Hi,

We have just clarified this with our onboarding specialsit as colour coded tiles would be hugely useful. Scoring does not work as effectively in board mode in my opinion. 

Thanks!

I need this

Berater/-in

Yes!  Please! The more information contained in these macroscopic views, the more we use them; the better we use them. 

Stammgast

I really like this idea! and I think other color options would help as well. I'd love to be able to organize my board by color and quickly see how each deal is going.

colors please.. When calling customers during a day it would be nice to have those called tagged, so the overview is easier.