Customize and Color Code Deal Board Cards

Why not make the information that shows on the Deal Board card up to the administator.  For us, the $ amount is not so important as the "Last Activity Date".  I'd change it in a heart-beat if I could.

And while you're at it, giving the option to make a card RED to highlight it as "Hot" would be great.  Other colour codes would work, too.

42 Replies
New Contributor

Hi,

it'd be great to cluster different client groups. Also I find it much easier to have colors on leads, since it helps with visual representation of the stage they are in.

Occasional Contributor

Yep, I agree.

would also be good to be able to colour-code deal types, for ease when looking at them in a table

New Contributor

Agreed. The deal board has no value without being able to see which stages your deals are in and the total amount that deal is worth. Not sure why the color is tied to the confidence level and not the stage.

New Contributor

Hi, 

"And while you're at it, giving the option to make a card RED to highlight it as "Hot" would be great.  Other colour codes would work, too."

I need something similar.  Would need a color code to 'Flag' certain deals within the stage itself. Although we have custom filters we need better UI to make certain deals flashy & intuitive for our team.

New Contributor

Would be perfect!

Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

I agree! I have clients that have 2-3 reps and they would love to color code certain salespeople's deals when looking at all of them together.

Regular Contributor

Totally agree!!  here's sort of what I was envisioning.    To be able to either add a color bar to the side of a card based on a property like Pipeline or maybe based on a custom field such as. "Hot Deal".    

This really enables me to see a lot more info at a birds eye view.        

When looking for this idea I also found this other related idea that you might also want to upvote. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Show-deal-owner-in-Sales-Pipeline-Board/idi-p/19388/p...

Color Coding on Deals BoardColor Coding on Deals Board

Regular Contributor

I agree - we really need this as well i.e. color coding of deals.  Pls. advise status and how we can upvote this?

Thanks,

Gerard

Regular Contributor

I agree with this we need a colour coding rating system for projects - red = small, amber = mid size projects, green = big projects or significant importance, blue = standard order. How do we upvote this?

Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Click at the top where it says Upvote

Regular Visitor

How do I enabe this color-coding on cards?

Regular Contributor

My sales team has asked for this feature twice now. As they merge away from their spreadsheets, having custom colors available for the deal stages would really help.

New Contributor

I have had the same thought. Our deals can take up to a year or more to close. Maybe if we could even have the cards color-coded to signify Hot, Mild - still a prospect but may not happen this quarter/year, cold - they are not responding to our follow up but they are not dead yet. I rely on my deals page, but we can have so many deals in progress that I can't tell what may land this quarter. Makes meetings run long when you have to ask your salespeople about each and every deal. 

New Contributor

This would be AWESOME!!!!

Regular Contributor

Please be sure to upvote so HubSpot Dev team can start developing this. 

It's been  ~18 months and 34 upvotes since this was originally requested.  Any luck with progress on this prioritizing @Hubspot product team?

Occasional Contributor

YES! Great idea

Occasional Contributor

UP

I am new to hubspot but think it would be hugely benficial to be able to colour co-ordinate deals based on their owner so it is clear who belongs to who

Regular Contributor

Note that you could accomplish this via Filters i.e. 

Hubspot / Sales / Deals / 

Click on 'Filter' on Left side, select 'Deal Owner' from properties and then you can see all the deals for sales rep 'x'.

For the color coding, it's probably best that HubSpot development enable the functionality to color-code deals, but let the designation be determined by the user i.e. to color code deals that are 'Hot', 'Warm', or 'Cold', or deals that are 'all systems go' vs. 'some issues' vs. 'in jeopardy' etc.

Regular Contributor

Is this ever gong to happen?