HubSpot Ideas

JonnyT

Customize Ticket Properties based on Pipeline

We work with several different pipelines of HubSpot service tickets.  We would like to set the default for displayed ticket properties based on the pipeline we're working with.  For instance, we want to see our custom "Serial Number" field in our RMA pipeline, but we don't need to see that field on the ticket for our "Enhancement Request" pipeline.

64 Comentarios
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a solution.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add them to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

JonnyT
Participante

We work with several different pipelines of the HubSpot service tickets.  We would like to set the default for displayed ticket properties based on the pipeline we're working with.  For instance, we want to see our custom "Serial Number" field on a ticket in our RMA pipeline, but we don't need to see that field on a ticket in our "Enhancement Request" pipeline

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 1.30.19 PM.png

chung
Miembro

I have the same problem. It is quite surprising that hubspot provides a way to separate the tickets with pipeline, but they don't provide a way to distinguish the tickets.

What's the point to put identical tickets into different pipelines?

I am going to have 5 pipelines and I can foresee the tickets will have at least 10 irrevelant properties when I finish adding the properties to the same pool.

I feel that the pipeline feature is just halfly done only.

chung
Miembro

I have the same problem. It is quite surprising that hubspot provides a way to separate the tickets with pipeline, but they don't provide a way to distinguish the tickets.

What's the point to put identical tickets into different pipelines?

I am going to have 5 pipelines and I can foresee the tickets will have at least 10 irrevelant properties when I finish adding the properties to the same pool.

I feel that the pipeline feature is just halfly done only.

propeller_joni
Miembro

+1

We have several very different pipelines, and each have different properties that are relevant.

drakedanner
Participante

We also need this. We love ticketing functionality but need different default properties for different pipelines. The pipelines serve very different purposes.

drakedanner
Participante

Adding my voice here -- the functionality of the ticketing tool is very helpful for a variety of processes where we need oversight around getting a task completed. But we've built out the properties to aide in very specific processes. Now we want to utilize the tool for other processes but the default properties are not relevant for these new processes. 

I would like to be able to set the default visible ticket properties for my team for each pipeline.

vlouvet
Miembro

This feature is highly sought by most enterprise customers arriving from Zendesk.

jyarish
Miembro

JonnyT - spot on!  

No need to have more than what you need for each pipeline.  Unused fields add to confusion and inconsistency.  This is a significant loss when moving from a dedicated issue tracking platform to HubSpot.  

Dramaboy
Participante

Any advancement on this topic?  This is an issue for our business as well.

MariaMilea
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

Are there any updates on this one? Thank you!

JACV
Miembro

I have the same requirement. I want different pipelines to display different ticket properties upon creation. Also I want different properties display at the card depending on the Pipelines

Bstables
Miembro

We are in the same position. We have recently made the transition from Zendesk to HubSpot Service, and having ticket properties aligned to different pipelines is a must. Hope to see an update here soon. 

mandisharma
Miembro

So badly needed! I'm setting up our Service Hub now and very dissapointed this is not an option currently. We have several unique pipelines that have properties that have nothing to do with each other, so I'll have to add all of them to EVERY ticket and hope that our agents don't get confused about seeing a huge form with a lot of information that isn't relevant to the pipeline they are adding a ticket for. Hope this can be added to Hubspot soon!

liangsj
HubSpot Employee

+1 

Hoping on here for one of the customers I was in contact with.

They would really like the ability to customise the "About" Card of Tickets and Deals specific to each pipeline! 

RosaMac11
Miembro

This is the initial idea posted by JonnyT. "We work with several different pipelines of HubSpot service tickets.  We would like to set the default for displayed ticket properties based on the pipeline we're working with.  For instance, we want to see our custom "Serial Number" field in our RMA pipeline, but we don't need to see that field on the ticket for our "Enhancement Request" pipeline."

We are experiencing a similar issue in 2020 with our 2 pipelines and require them to display different sets of properties when creating tickets. Please look into this for us as.

leogoldim
Miembro

We're having the same issue.

We have three different pipelines that will make our ticket get too many unecessary properties.

nikkiv
Colaborador líder

We have the same issue. We want to use the ticket pipelines for various reasons and all of them require separate properties. I don't see any updates from Hubspot on this one, any updates??? Seems like this has been out there for 2+ years with no advancement. 

brewmjk
Miembro

This would be highly beneficial for our team to have the ability to do this on both deals and tickets. Please figure out how we can get this added.

larryatvemo
Miembro

Hi, we would also like this functionality.  It would be ideal to customize properties by Pipeline or Ticket Category.