HubSpot Ideas

Jmcgrath88

Customize Service Hub Reporting for Time to Close

We are loving the reporting feature for Service Team Productivity, HOWEVER, as we do not work a 7-day, 24-hour work week, our reporting is innaccurately reflected by the reports generated. Specifically, when we use Average Time to Close, our times look much higher than expected as the time to close is based on a 7-day work week and 24-hour days, while we work 5-days a week 9-5 essentially. We need to be able to customize this reporting to reflect our ACTUAL open hours so our productivity is accurately reported. We are aware it is a beta tool, but in all our reports, there is no option to customize the work week, like how we can customize the dates and all other properties. 

2 Replies
laurensuica
Participant

In a related note, the time to close will also change if you re-open and re-close the deal. I'd like to be able to have a 'first closed' date but I can't write a workflow to capture this and I can't write a field to do a calculation with dates. 

aka close date --> first close date (do not re-enroll) 

then calculation first close date - create date = time to first close 

this calculation doesn't work 

on the other hand, copying time to close --> first time to close is giving me a ridiculous answer that I can't work with (i.e. what is 1 day for time to close is now 127918569 in the first time to close, and I've tried number format just like the original property) 

JacobMK

I totally agree with this as a needed feature! If there was a way to create a report that reflected the time team members were actually working, that would be much more useful. 

Even eliminating the time team members take for lunch or vacation would be more helpful.