Customize Quote template/appearance

Hi!

Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template.

Thanks

HubSpot updates
a month ago

Hi all!  

Our beta for Sales + Marketing/CMS Pro+ customers is presently underway.  This functionality allows your developers to customize the HTML/CSS of the Quote templates to pixel perfection.   If you meet this criteria for the beta, please shoot me a message with your hub ID.  We will get you access as soon as possible - at this time we are onboarding a limited number of customers at a time.

Regarding the above feedback - we are indeed planning and building iterations that do not require coding knowledge.  We agree this is an important part of enabling customization of quotes!

@QDagault  @finn - regarding the packaging of this, totally understand! The requirement is intended to only be a restriction during this beta process.. Initially, our template customization for Quotes uses the power of the CMS and Design Manager, which are presently not features available in Sales Hub.  We are working and planning around having customization solutions that are available to users with only Sales, too.  Thanks in advance while we work through this beta! 🙂 

May 26, 2020

Thanks for all the interest!  I will report back with all of you when the beta becomes available.

changed to: In Planning
Sep 18, 2019

Jun 4, 2019

Hi all! I know this doesn't solve all of the requests here, but I wanted to let those of you intereseted in a more formal/simplistic template know that we've just released one that can be chosen as the first step when creating a quote! The new template is called "Basic" and the old one is "Original". This is the first step for us to make Quotes even better for you in the long run. Thanks as always for the feedback!

234 Replies
Regular Contributor

@dnelson We would like to participate in the beta 4906510.

Our use case:

1. We often quote for large restaurant chains and it would be great to have pricing based on quantities, without a total. So one line item would be 10-50 units and the price and the next line item would be 51-200 units with another price point.

2. We often quote different products that are similar, giving them A & B choices. For example, digital menu boards might be option A and illuminated menu boards might be option B.

3. Our chain customers often have various configurations across their system. It would be great to have a way to have the main product as a total price, and a number of ancillary products listed with prices but not added into the total. Kind of like in Amazon when they have the "customers also bought".

Thank you!

New Contributor

Hi,  we would be interested in better flexibility over quote templates, including where we are raising quotes on different brands.    We have something in mind and I will DM it across as soon as I can.

New Contributor

@dnelson 

We would like to participate in the beta too.

Our account code is 3918047.

Thanks

Occasional Contributor

@dnelson We would like to participate in the Beta as well.  

Our account code is: 5346032

Kind regards,

Sven

Regular Contributor

@dnelson count me in for the beta please.

We have a couple of clients who would benefit too.  Can these be channelled through me?

Our portal ID is 3859543

Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

I would love to see the ability to add a "checkout" URL to the quote that can be product specific for subscriptions. I tried adding a custom property to the Product but it doesn't show up on the quote.

Regular Contributor

Hey @dnelson, dont know whats the right way now to participate in beta testing ... 

however, our id is 4831361 and we would love to participate 🙂

New Contributor

Hi @dnelson 

We'd love to be part of this trial phase.

Our use case is that we'd like to be able to customise our quotes to add a couple of additional pages so we can have our T&C's / light touch MSA for brands to agree to when making payment 

We have sales and Marketing Hubs. Our ID is 5667786. 

Cheers 🙂 

New Contributor

Hello,

We would like to participate in the beta as well: 6224065. We would like to add additional documents to quotes.

Best regards

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for all the interest!  I will report back with all of you when the beta becomes available.

New Contributor

Hi ! We would like to participate.

New Contributor

DM'd you @dnelson but just to confirm here also, we want IN. Smiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor
New Contributor

@dnelson We would like to participate in the beta 7094950.

I can help in translation and adjustment for the polish market. 

New Contributor

@dnelson We'd like to participate in the beta as well!

Regular Contributor

@dnelson would very much appreciate being able to be part of the beta on this 

regards

Stuart

New Contributor | Diamond Partner
New Contributor | Diamond Partner

@dnelson - Kuno Creative would love to Beta this for ourselves! Our portal # is: 32387

New Contributor

I'd like to participate in the beta !

Basic needs - customization of quote layout ( font size etc)

New Contributor

Would be great if the value of the quote after all fees and discounts was the figure that was pushed to the deal amount value.

Thanks

New Contributor

@dnelson  we want to participate.

Templates should be editable for all Hubspot clients, from simple changes to more robust ones. Changing field names for example: "Expires" to "Quote Expires". All the snippit work arounds add a lot of extra noise that could be tactfully executed in the template format itself.