HubSpot Ideas

CCIlumia

Customize Quote template/appearance

Hi!

Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template.

Thanks

432件のコメント
PatricioCofre
メンバー

Hola me gustaría probar la opción para poder editar el formato de cotización

Este es mi ID: 8517692

Muchas gracias!!

sebastianhorosz
メンバー

We'd love access to this on Beta, 7094950

ステータスに更新: In Beta
ethankopit
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey team - my name is Ethan Kopit and I'm the new Product Manager of HubSpot Quotes. The beta of our quote/proposal customization tools is now available. If you'd like to try it out, contact your Customer Success Manager and they'll help you get access. 

Whether you've had a chance to use the new quotes customization features or not, we're actively seeking feedback on how to make Quotes better. If you'd like to give us some feedback, fill out this form: https://forms.gle/46ionti6Z1uEcTut8. If you're interested in being interviewed by myself and the CPQ Designer, Nate, leave your email at the end of the form. 

Thank you so much for your support and, as always, thank you for the feedback!

ethankopit
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey folks - I was wondering how everyone is creating quote templates today. For those not exclusively using HubSpot quote templates, can I ask you two questions?

1. Did you build your quote/proposal template from scratch? Or did you use a pre-made template?

2. What is the solution you're currently using to build quote/proposal templates when you're not using the default HubSpot quote templates?

Stringo
メンバー

We use Pandadocs and upload into  hubspot. Huge pain. We use the hubspot quote model with dummy part numbers to reference deals. Looking forward to a solid quote module so I can dump pandadocs and work only in hubspot. 

petercwilson
参加者

Hi @ethankopit ,

Welcome onboard the quote customisation product!   My company has been working on the beta programme for about a month, and we're a fairly new HubSpot subscription.   We only want to use quote customisation so I'm building up a clone of the "Tall Proposal" to use for our products.     I suspect for many HubSpot subscribers the HTML builder won't fly for them, for us we have the skills to be able to build a solution.   One of the things I need to help me with this is a full schema of the objects that are available to me in the HTML template, which I can use with HUBL & associated markup.    My boss actually wants the same style of proposal that HubSpot used themselves when we signed up, as we felt it was the most straight-forward way for our customer base to understand our charging model.    I'm 99% there, just a reference to the schema(s) would be a massive help instead of having to reverse engineer.   Ta!

Peter,

HubID:  7563647

petercwilson
参加者

@ethankopitas an addendum to my reply, we supplied @dnelson with an email & attachment showing what we're trying to achieve - would you like me to email that to you as well?  

SalesIsScience
参加者
@petercwilson If you can hit this with your portal ID and hapkikey, it should give you a good list: https://api.hubspot.com/properties/v2/LINE_ITEM/groups?includeProperties=true&portalId=99562171&clie...
rwolupo
トップ投稿者

Hey guys. Wonderful news ... may i get access to that beta feature? 4831361

etroiani
HubSpot Employee

To request the access to the demo please reach out to your customer success manager

Thank you

etroiani
HubSpot Employee

Hi all

If you wish to access the Beta please reach out to your customer success manager for more details

Thank you

Alan-Online
メンバー

@ethankopit

We simply print as pdf then use ACROBAT editor to get it looking the way we'd like,  we still need daily rates etc.

the fonts that HubSpot uses make this 'interesting' as we cannot directly edit any text, so usually have to change the whole block of text to a differnt font so that the word 'day' doesn't look too out of place (when remove 'month')

so for us a long way before it is a simple easy to use option, 😞

UNLESS drag-n-drop has been implemented? (vs hubl, html or other mark-up languages)

rwolupo
トップ投稿者

wonderful feature so far ... 

what i am missing yet: 

- somekind wysiwyg editor

- clone function for existing templates (modern etc)

- integrate download as pdf button or something like this

- documentation of usable functions and variables

- i8n for example in my german quotes there is still "annualy" instead of "jährlich"

MDW
メンバー | Elite Partner
メンバー | Elite Partner

I want to know what is possible with this feature. Can it replace our Panda Doc proposals? I would love to create a HubSpot proposal experience for our consulting business within HubSpot.

petercwilson
参加者

Quick question to the audience: 

My boss wants a quote/proposal that shows first year, then second year, then third year as separate pages/sections.  But each year has a reducing 'discount' applied for that year ie.  50% first year,  25% second year, 15% third year.   How can I model this between the Product SKUs and the Deal down to the quote creation.   Once I know how to model it in the deal, I'll be able to design the html & css accordingly.   Cheers in advance.   Peter.

petercwilson
参加者

@MDW - we are starting to get there with the CMS approach to quote customisation.   I managed to clone the tall proposal template in the content designer and work from there.  Do you know how you want your quotes to look.  If you do, and they are relatively simple to produce, then you will be able to do it in HS, I think.  

MDW
メンバー | Elite Partner
メンバー | Elite Partner

@petercwilson Thank you for the info. I believe our proposal would be reasonably straightforward for the most part.

We’re looking to create multiple template that have content based on our product types and fill in the blanks with the product selection feature. 

We would also like to include our terms in the process as a second page or section.

I would love to see some examples of what could or that has been accomplished with this feature.

Alan-Online
メンバー

@rwolupo

I'd be happy if the image on the screen matched the pdf version 🙂

@MDW 

I really hope so  . .. . 

petercwilson
参加者

@MDWwhen I get a bit closer, I'll see if I can share something.   I'm also working to ensure that the html output matches a pdf output as closely as possible.

MDW
メンバー | Elite Partner
メンバー | Elite Partner

@petercwilson That would be awesome!! Thank you.