HubSpot Ideas

CCIlumia

Customize Quote template/appearance

Hi!

Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template.

Thanks

432 Commentaires
travwhite
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond
This is a great idea, I know having the ability to do this will open up for opportunity for growth in the Sales pro product area!
gr8m8k8
Participant

We would find it useful if templates can be assigned to different groups, ie template for retail sales and a different template for commercial sales. It would be good if the template can have the tax type saved to the template so it doesn't have to be added for each quote, and the "comments to buyer" and "purchase terms" able to be set for each template. 

Thank you 

clarkmcdowall
Membre

Yes, I would like the ability to edit fields, add new fields and have more control over the layout + branding. 

JonathanGilmart
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

When will the beta be available? 🙂 

ShaKha13
Participant

I think the basic and original template is awesome.

It would help better if we can add description fields that have no value to it but can be reflected in the quotes, just as an added description to the product.

Also, if there is a way for the currency to actually show. For example a US Dollar Quote, to show 'US $1,000.00".

Although the company's currency in HubSpot is set to US Dollars, it does not show up in the invoice.

The dollar sign is a common symbol used by a few countries. It may be confusing for customers if the quote is in US Dollars but has details of a Singapore bank, payable to.

Both countries use $ for currency.

Thank you.

jmadore
HubSpot Employee

Hi team - I wanted to reach out and say that I've had a few customers reach out about quotes looking specifically to be able to relocate where discounts are displayed and applied on a quote template. This would be great functionality for our customers as we work on this going forward!

swolfe
Membre

Yes, it would be good to customize the naming conventions of certain categories because I am in an educational setting and I could see additional uses outside the traditional sales usage as a quote. There are certain forms we need to collect a signature for.

andyb
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Gold

It would also be good if we could
- add SKUs when we build the quote but choose to hide them from the customer version
- ability to add options eg 3 days at £x or 5 days at £y

hannahsmeyers
Membre

Hi all, customization of the quote would be essential for us as a company.

Very important for us, is to be able to change the number format in the currency (to the Netherlands locale).

I hope this will be available in the near future!

TrueJustice
Participant

we would love to be apart of the test/beta team , represent sweden 🙂

rochellemartins
Membre

My team and I usually work with other small business on projects. It would be great if there was an option for co-branding so we could add their logos on to a quote/ invoice as well.

TonyD
Participant

A flow on from the product catalog shortfalls is the quoutes from hub spot are not really functional for many business.

Now we have added seperate Initial charge and Monthly recurring charges int the product catalog (we enetered them as 2 seperate products - set up fee as 1 product and monthly recurring charges as another product) we need this to flow into the quotes.

At the moment we can split the initial charge (one time charge) and the monthly but it then adds both of those together. 

Wea re in highly regulated field so need to have very clear advice as to what the customer is signing up to.

Options here are

1. Ability to remove the Total as it causes confusion...see image below..

2. Ability to edit Sub Total and Total Text to our specific descriptions.

3. Ability to seperate total Monthly and total initial charges  into seperate fields.Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 2.32.30 pm.png

jmds
Membre

Hi all,

In application of local regulations, we would like to add the general terms and conditions of sale to our quotation so that they can be validated at the same time as the quotation.
These general terms and conditions are in PDF format and too long to be entered in the current fields.

It would be great to be able to add an attachment to the quotation.

jwright
Participant

Please include me in the Beta

ShaKha13
Participant

Hi.

I think Quotes need to be more flexible to individual company's work module. If we can interchange the positioning of tax, discounts and commission so that they calculate correctly, that will be awesome.

Right now I have to create a product for tax so that calculation is according to our practice.

Thanks for the consideration.

pao_arq
Participant

Agree. The description of the item/product is as narrow as the other two, and makes no sense as it becomes unbearable to read.  Particularly for services it should go something like:

- intro

- itemised services with fee (including adding the option of percentages as for us it doesn't work with only fixed amounts) 

- extra info (an optional section, for say listing previous assignments, or clients, again useful for service providers)

- terms and conditions

Hopefully these get added soon. I was super excited to see this as a replacement for our manual proposals but, without a % don't know how to make them work.

QDagault
Membre

Would also love to be included in the beta as soon as it's out please @dnelson !

susanmartin2006
Membre

Any status update?

Transect-Daniel
Membre

Please include me in the beta

aenyart
Membre

This is something that needs to happen. For as great as Hubspot has been touted to be, I am very un-impressed and how non-user friendly it is. You can tell this product is a marketing tool that they added sales features to. It is extremly frustrating that we cannot customize the quote template to meet the needs of our company. Since we are a SaaS company we need to be able to add serial numbers and expiration dates to the product lines on the quotes and we cannot do that. We also have Sales Orders that need to be filled out and tracked natively within Hubspot and we can't do that. Very disappointed.