HubSpot Ideas

CCIlumia

Customize Quote template/appearance

Hi!

Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template.

Thanks

432 Replies
SWilsonA4u
Top Contributor

@dnelson would very much appreciate being able to be part of the beta on this 

regards

Stuart

skanary
Member | Diamond Partner

@dnelson - Kuno Creative would love to Beta this for ourselves! Our portal # is: 32387

bogdantufeanu

I'd like to participate in the beta !

Basic needs - customization of quote layout ( font size etc)

gmcarthur

Would be great if the value of the quote after all fees and discounts was the figure that was pushed to the deal amount value.

Thanks

ahochstetler

@dnelson  we want to participate.

Templates should be editable for all Hubspot clients, from simple changes to more robust ones. Changing field names for example: "Expires" to "Quote Expires". All the snippit work arounds add a lot of extra noise that could be tactfully executed in the template format itself.

akember

@dnelson We would like to be part of the Beta so we can hide some of the default columns. Our ID is 188537. 

Thanks!

giuseppetheroom

@dnelson We would like to be part of the Beta so we can hide some of the default columns.

Thanks

lesilie

I figured this part out Haha! Nevermind!

Wiezie7972
We really would love to have customizable/editable templates that the team can use when they are working on a deal. So, for instance I would attach all the required documentation and select all the settings for a specific deal type. If the sales person has a deal that falls within that deal type, then they can use my template.
The reason I want this is because we have certain deals that are always the same. Sort of like when hubspot has someone who signs up for sales professional. You will send them the same quote and details each time only with minor changes
linhacanabica
Participant

Olá gostaria de também participar da versão beta.

Hello I would also like to participate in the beta version.

estone

Can we decide the layout for reference #, it is very long?

Can there be standard tax rates that calculate based on customer location?

Can we get internal notes on products to reference when quoting?

Georgiana

It will be very helpful if we would have access to edit the template and rename the columns.

For example the prices are without VAT and the name of the column is "Unit price" but it should be "Unit price without VAT".

Also for "Total" it should be "Total without VAT"

ShaKha13
Participant

Hi I was wondering if Quotes canbe made to work like an excel sheet ?

To at least add in basic calculation formula.

And also yes, if templates can be customised for quotes, that will be great !

Thank you and keep safe 🙂

RECIPEmarketing
Member | Platinum Partner

@dnelson - would love to be part of the beta when available. Quotes seem to be more and more of an issue for our customers, with a few migrating their proposals / quotes to other platforms.

TorbenHansen

Agree, it would great !

finn
Top Contributor

@dnelson : any news on the beta?

Stringo

In addition to all of the ideas others have proposed which we also need I would add the ability tom have templates of prepopulated items. The ability to clone an existing quote and change the customer and company would be helpful. We use Pandadocs currently with Hubspot integration to get these features but would love to drop Pandadocs and stay inside hubspot for all activities. 

dhaig

Our IT department developed a solution for us that allows us to customize templates. Let me know if anyone would like more information.

finn
Top Contributor

@dhaig , is your solution a commercial piece of software, code examples to use with Hubspot API, etc?

dhaig

Not yet but we're seriously thinking about it.  Email me at haig@appliedmfg.com for more info if you would like.