HubSpot Ideas

CCIlumia

Customize Quote template/appearance

Hi!

Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template.

Thanks

432 Comentários
ingramleedy
Colaborador(a)

Yes, customized quote templates and product property customization.

bradytraeder
Colaborador(a)

Agreed. Needs more customization 

bradytraeder
Colaborador(a)

agreed

Svenvanophem
Participante | Parceiro Ouro

This is a really important missing feature. It's very important to being able to customize quotes. 

rowanreid
Participante | Parceiro Elite

agree

Mark1
Colaborador(a)

This is a key must have feature.

SalesIsScience
Participante

Another hugely important aspect would be adding a retail total line.

There is a discount line and total line but no retail total to complete the math for BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front) review.

dhaig
Membro

We really need to be able to customize the quote template

scottyb
Membro

Yes I can't wait until this is lice

jj12stars
Colaborador(a)

We like the esign feature, but we would like to have some additional fields within the quote that the customer has to fill out before their signature is accepted. For example, we need some information about who will be in charge of installing our equipment, among other things. 

TrueJustice
Participante

Would like to edit Company properties showing on qoute,

In sweden we need organisation number to make it legal.

Also a bottom line that can be eddited with invocie numbers,  paragrafs etc 

If we could build our own like a landing page it would be great.

RECIPEmarketing
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

Yes it would be great to have more customisation options available for Quotes as well as Tokens.

We have a customer who is B2C and use "House Address" as the "Company" of their customers (it fits the business services well) and therefore in the quoting tool the "Street address" comes up too many times (Company name and Street Address). Right now we can't remove "Street Address" from the template. We can click on the Contact/Company link on this page to edit the information that shows up and remove the extra street address so it looks cleaner, but then that saves the company also. 

The other tool that would be useful is the option to hide columns within the quote from customer view. For example they might calculate that it takes 40hr to complete a stage of the project, but they only want to show the total to the customer not the 40 x hourly rate. They could manually calculate it, but it is quite useful to track and report back (ie we estimated 40hours but it took X).

LucasM
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Making the quote template customizable would be very beneficial in ensuring that all signed quotes are legally binding. We have our terms of service on our website and being able to have a fixed section on all agreements that states that the customer agrees to be bound by the terms of service would go a long way to ensuring all agreements are good. 

Example

Purchase Terms

{{ Current Purchase Terms section for user enterable information }}

{{ Company.Name}} agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined at {{ Purchase Terms section configurable under ADMIN > SALES > PRODUCTS & QUOTES > QUOTES > ToS }}

Example Completed

Purchase Terms

This is a one-time agreement for non-subscription based services.

Company XYZ agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined at https://www.domain.com/tos

LucasM
Participante | Parceiro Diamante
kcmdm
Membro

Hi, 

We need to create our own quote template and save it. It would be fine to have an editor and save some elements (Tax, notes, payment informations…)

My sales team need to save time and change only few informations (product and contact).

Many thanks !

Hamptel
Membro

We DEFINITELY need a more customized quote template for our sales team...Come on Hubspot!

gcastelain
Participante

We are a group of 5 companies, and have been using Hubspot Marketing Enterprise for about 2 months. We were very surprised - chocked, really - to realize we could not customize the quotes for each of our companies, which makes it absolutely useless to us.  Needless to say that given the cost of a brand domain, this is a major problem for us.

Like it's been mentionned by other users, we also need to be able to add a few information (company registration number, Terms & Conditions...) in order for the quotes to be legal.

bglick-chainio
Membro

100% agree that this is needed.  

We cannot use this without having space to add our terms and conditions and make it brand appropriate.

am_23
Participante

As a sales exec, I'd like to be able to create a quote that automatically pulls information that I've logged in various fields in the Hubspot deal, company (or contact) - or vice versa. For instance, if a quote is set for 36 months, with a 20% discount, I'd like to have that information reflected in the quote & on the deal. I don't mind whether this information is inputted on the deal or on the quote. Additional fields on the quote such as date on which billing will start are also required.

I'd also like to be able to insert some standard wording into the quotes, e.g. links to our terms & conditions.

I would also like for the customer to be taken through to make payment via GoCardless / Chargebee once the quote is signed.

jht301
Membro

I'm going to +1 this idea. For us, all it would really need to be is the email editing with a nice logo on the top and the signature options. Plus the ability to save templates.