HubSpot Ideas

CCIlumia

Customize Quote template/appearance

Hi!

Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template.

Thanks

432 Comentários
Peloton21
Participante

Agree with #3 and 4: need to show the Total Value of the Recurring Amount, and the total One Time Costs.   This seems very basic capabilities for any recurring revenue business.

HubSpot - when can we expect to see these in your quoting module?

jessidoesstuff
Membro

This would be ESSENTIAL to my job. My boss was very excited about us switching to Hubspot until he saw the limitations of the quote creation tool. I am loving everything else but starting to feel concerned that he might want us to switch because of this.

Gael-Keetiz
Membro

Bonjour,

Les devis sont incomplets à nos yeux également.

Des informations importantes voire obligatoires manquent pour nos clients :

• Forme juridique de Keetiz SIRET de notre entreprise ;
  • Coordonnées (tél, e-mail de contact/compta) de notre entreprise (et pas seulement de la personne qui est à l'origine du devis).

• Somme globale avec la mention "HT" (hors taxes) ;
  • Mention de la TVA à la suite et non dans autres frais ;
  • TVA calculée automatiquement en renseignant un taux associé au produit et non manuellement ;
  • Mention "Total TTC" (toutes taxes comprises).

• Possibilité de paramétrer des produits à tarif variable (un pourcentage d'une valeur renseignée lors de la création de la transaction par exemple).

• Mention "Devis" sur les nouveaux modèles.
  • Demande de mention "Bon pour accord" ou "Lu et approuvé" lors d'une signature manuscrite.
  • Bloc à part sur les modalités de règlement.

RobbieJ
Membro

Customing the quotation template is so important. We should be able to create a quote template under templates. Then be able to add any relevant properties (from the person, company, deal, etc..) and even custom created properties.

EgginEgginEggin
Participante

Just started to get my sales team to use quotes... thought this would be customizable (because it should so obviously should be able to do this). If I can't have my company's required legal language added to every quote BY DEFAULT, then I will not be renewing. Yes, my reps can use the snippets, but that is manual... and can't allow them to forget. Fix this now guys... 

EmmaWinstanley
Membro

We have 2 brands (with additional brand domain purchased), and can unfortunately only quote from one of these brands... would love to see additional quote template per brand at the very least, with the option to customise even more desirable. 

PJMcD
Participante

Can anyone from @bsn comment on the status of this?

Customizing a quote template will make this tool sooooo much more effective. 

EgginEgginEggin
Participante

Do get your hopes up on a status update... in the end, it will be a beta test for the top paying enterprise users.

joe1000
Membro

I really need quotes tool to be more customisable. I would like to use this as a contract rather than just a quote, the only thing is that i can not remove the word 'quote' from the template and can add additional fields and/or information. This would be really benifical to make this more widely useable for the sales process. 

To be able to edit copy such as 'comments' and print 'quote' would be valuable.  More than anything to be able to not have value associated to products if reqiured, as not all products of an agreement have a cost, but are included. 
To be able to include the companies T&C's would be ueful.

Status atualizado para: In Planning
dnelson
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

schesley
Participante

up vote, we have about 12 different quote templates now for various types of products or contract renewal, comparison tables etc. As other shave mentioned, incorcorpating pre-existing Design tools or Marketing email template functionality, better customizable RTF fields, like here in this community form even! 

Ability to have tables with easy to add (or remove) rows and columns, pre-existing quote template terms & conditions that cannot be left out and don't need to be amnually added each time etc etc. 

Come on hubspot! We are not going to upgrade from Starter to Professional for lackluster and limited functionality "features"

IsabellaV
Participante

Yes, customizable Quote templates, please! 

The size of the logo is too small and the color bar is too big on the Modern template! Just call me Goldilocks 😉 Although I generally like it better than the others, it would be great to match the fonts, etc. to our other branding. 

Thank you!

CameronPayne
Membro

As many people have mentioned already, being able to customise the Quote template is essential for us. I work for a flat roof waterproofing company and one thing that would be excellent is being able to split up lists of products in a quote, by inserting text headings.

Say for instance, we are quoting a project and the job has multiple areas and we need to split up the products by area. At the minute we have to make separate quotes for each area. Ideally to be able to produce something along the lines of the below:

Area 1

Primer

Underlay

Capsheet

Area 2

Vapour Barrier

Insulation

Underlay

Capsheet

Also, can we please have the functionality of being able to copy Draft Quotes?

highlevel
Membro

Echo the thoughts that you should be able to have standard terms and conditions and do some baick editing to the template

warrendavey
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Agree, customizing the template is a must and could be solved in the email builder.

bbcarney7
Membro

this is so fundamental. how can you think 1 quote tool will work for allllll of your customers. i was sold on the use of the quoting features and now that I get in here, i'm not sure it is what i need/want. total bummer. this is 101 stuff....cmon.

shilpawymer
Participante

Really think that any template should have more customisation and in the case of quotes absolutely necessary.

Walkolution
Membro

Yes, a much appreciated feature would this be.

Baa
Membro

Hi, As part of optimizing sales, the quote section is very important for us.  It does miss basic functionality like being able to create own templates to include details needed like Terms & Conditions, +++. Should also be possible to attach from "documents" Today the quote option does not work for us at all.  I hope the Hubspot team take this on board and make available customisable quote templates.

FernandoSz
Membro

Que se pueda personalizar las plantillas de cotizaciones sería una importantisima solución para nuestra empresa, ya que pasa que los vendedores prefieren enviar cotizaciones más personalizadas  y estas las realizan fuera de Hubspot. Ya que consideran las plantillas actuales son muy básicas.
La concecuencia de todo esto es que los vendedores pierden el hábito de utilzar Hubspot CRM en el total proceso de venta y esto nos perjudica como equipo para la transparencia y medios de información en el mismo ecosistema de ventas.

Ojalá se puedan personalizar las cotizaciones lo antes posible, sería un gran aporte !

Saludos