Customize Quote template/appearance

Hi!

Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template.

Thanks

HubSpot updates
58 Replies
JGomezEco
Occasional Contributor

This is currently almost a dealbreaker for us to continue with Hubspot

nly
New Contributor

UP

jessidoesstuff
New Contributor

This would be ESSENTIAL to my job. My boss was very excited about us switching to Hubspot until he saw the limitations of the quote creation tool. I am loving everything else but starting to feel concerned that he might want us to switch because of this.

Gael-Keetiz

Bonjour,

Les devis sont incomplets à nos yeux également.

Des informations importantes voire obligatoires manquent pour nos clients :

• Forme juridique de Keetiz SIRET de notre entreprise ;
  • Coordonnées (tél, e-mail de contact/compta) de notre entreprise (et pas seulement de la personne qui est à l'origine du devis).

• Somme globale avec la mention "HT" (hors taxes) ;
  • Mention de la TVA à la suite et non dans autres frais ;
  • TVA calculée automatiquement en renseignant un taux associé au produit et non manuellement ;
  • Mention "Total TTC" (toutes taxes comprises).

• Possibilité de paramétrer des produits à tarif variable (un pourcentage d'une valeur renseignée lors de la création de la transaction par exemple).

• Mention "Devis" sur les nouveaux modèles.
  • Demande de mention "Bon pour accord" ou "Lu et approuvé" lors d'une signature manuscrite.
  • Bloc à part sur les modalités de règlement.

RobbieJ
Occasional Contributor

Customing the quotation template is so important. We should be able to create a quote template under templates. Then be able to add any relevant properties (from the person, company, deal, etc..) and even custom created properties.

EgginEgginEggin
Occasional Contributor

Just started to get my sales team to use quotes... thought this would be customizable (because it should so obviously should be able to do this). If I can't have my company's required legal language added to every quote BY DEFAULT, then I will not be renewing. Yes, my reps can use the snippets, but that is manual... and can't allow them to forget. Fix this now guys... 

EmmaWinstanley
New Contributor

We have 2 brands (with additional brand domain purchased), and can unfortunately only quote from one of these brands... would love to see additional quote template per brand at the very least, with the option to customise even more desirable. 

PJMcD
New Contributor

Can anyone from @bsn comment on the status of this?

Customizing a quote template will make this tool sooooo much more effective. 

EgginEgginEggin
Occasional Contributor

Do get your hopes up on a status update... in the end, it will be a beta test for the top paying enterprise users.

joe1000
New Contributor

I really need quotes tool to be more customisable. I would like to use this as a contract rather than just a quote, the only thing is that i can not remove the word 'quote' from the template and can add additional fields and/or information. This would be really benifical to make this more widely useable for the sales process. 

To be able to edit copy such as 'comments' and print 'quote' would be valuable.  More than anything to be able to not have value associated to products if reqiured, as not all products of an agreement have a cost, but are included. 
To be able to include the companies T&C's would be ueful.