HubSpot Ideas

scooterlang

Customize Meetings buttons with Branding color

Why are meetings scheduler and form appearance not fully customizable to enable developers/users to match the brand domain or style guide?

Why are some brand components and color preferences being applied to the scheduler screens, but not in the form screen directly after...i.e. the "Back" and "Confirm" buttons?

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 09.22.29.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-25 at 09.30.15.png

11 Comentarios
joerg44
Participante

Really miss that, too. Design is so important, and now I have to stick to Hubspot design which doesn't fit to the rest of our website

gmounier
Participante

Same issue here. Not sure when HubSpot will address it.

aplanet
Miembro

Please we need an answer for this...

pasmith
Participante

Agree the customisation options are limiting.

The behaviour is also slighty odd based on the chi=oice of primary colour.

Where a light colour is chosen as primary the widget chooses a black font for the dates and then times/back button don’t reflect the background colour.  If it’s a dark background the date colour is set to white and the time and / back button reflects the background colour.  Weird.

Alex_MMG
Miembro

We also have the problem that we need the sales documents in the corporate colour but the meeting link in the product colour which is a complete different design.

So please change it.

耀大澤
Miembro

こちら実装されることを期待しております。

SoHein
Miembro

Agree with previous users, would be great to adapt and customise also the buttons and e.g time colour

Sarah_MMS
Miembro

Totally agree with the comments above. We too, need that function to fully customize layout (colors) of the hubspot meeting box. Please make it happen soon!!! 

KGuinn
Participante

We really need to be able to customize the colors on the Hubspot meeting box. I see others have other colors. How are they changing it? We have 3 different business units and need our meeting boxes to be customizable per brand.

sarahcoop
Miembro

agreed!

chadbarnes521
Participante

Agreed. I would love to be able to customize the Meetings embed colors and fonts. I would also love the option to display all Meetings form fields without scrolling.