HubSpot Ideas

DiegoPI

Customize Meeting Reminder & Meeting Booked Emails

It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be able to make changes to the confirmation email that is sent when a meeting is scheduled.

The current text of the meeting reminder email is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EST

I look forward to meeting with you,
330 Comentários
Damien
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

We have a client on Sales Hub Pro who has switched across to Calendly for meeting scheduling for this very reason. Defeats the whole purpose of having an "all in one system" when we need to cobble together other tools just to get access to basic features. 

JosefF
Membro

This is more and more starting to be a must for me and my company!

Unfortunate to see that this suggestion has been here since 2018... 😞

SkeeStylus
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

I'm confused why this hasn't yet been addressed.  First, not every meeting is a "meeting" and "Friendly Reminder" is a not a term that is globally used so being able to change the languge of the invite and the subject would not only be value adding to users but also be inclusive, a core value HubSpot prides itself on. 

MChristensen7
Membro

I really hope that glencornell will soon update with some news.  Almost half a year since the last and 4 years since the original post!
Was planning to upgrade, but with the limitations on the Meetings feature we will also be looking towards Calendly.

CTracy
Membro

This really is crazy that it is not a native feature - esp to be able to include the meeting location! Highly suggest making this an available feature! Is anyone else using a workaround for this? 

MilanMahovsky
Membro

Can I change at least text?  If yes where do I find it?

Milan

efellefred
Participante

very much need to include the video conference link in the reminder message; it is being sent with the orignial invite but clients are constantly asking me where to call or if i'm calling them or if it's a zoom meeting (we always use google meet, and have hubspot setup to book the meeting in google meet but the reminder emails leave that link off). please add this, surprized it's missing in 2022 when we're all living in a post-covid, video-conference world....especially since it was first requested way back in 2018?

markstruczewski
Colaborador(a)

How is this Not Currently Planned?

These default reminder emails are stale and look unprofessional.

I don't understand why this wasn't built in to the launch of Meetings.

Come on, HubSpot!

KKeeble7
Membro

It would be very efficient if the confirmation emails contained the Zoom or Meetings link to join. Our clients book meetings weeks in advance and if they could pull up the confirmation email and join the Zoom call that easily, it would make everyones communications more efficient.

annieg241
Colaborador(a)
agreed!
KasieMarie
Participante

Not to sound like a broken record, but like everyone else, I'm a bit confused why at least basic features of this request haven't been addressed? As a sales and marketing tool - the company should understand just how important branding and user experience is for businesses. The lack of basic functionality to change copy, and outdated design elements (like the confirmation page ---- whoof!) is frustrating, time consuming, and creates issues with percieved brand value. 

annieg241
Colaborador(a)
agreed!

YongBrendan
Participante

any update to this? 

cfinsness
Participante

This would be really helpful to have. 

SBjornstad
Membro

Ditto - would very much like opportunity to customize email meeting confirmations sent to invitees.  They're currently very generic.

John260
Membro

Unfortunatley Zapier cannot achieve this.  

With this 3rd party app, you can send SMS / Email or even Phone Call Reminders/Follow ups based on Meetings.  It pulls phone numbers from your Hubspot contacts, syncs w/ your Google/Outlook calendar and sends out sms/text reminders prior to your meetings.

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/scheduling/greminders-918950

DLeight
Participante | Parceiro Elite

We would really love this possibility! Right now we are not allowed to use the meeting tool due to lack of corporate design in the mailings following the booking of a meeting...

Rongen
Colaborador(a)

Guys, it's 2022. We have mutiple meeting types. We really need this feature to be able to update the email subject and copy of the meeting notification.
If our client booked in 5 different consult types, they will receive a confusing notification without a reference about the event they've booked.

Rongen_0-1658500016848.png

GRöttgering
Participante

I think because we have third part platforms that can manage the meetings and provide these solutions while connecting with Hubspot, the Dev team does not think this is a priority.

Well, not everyone wants to keep using tons of different platforms to enhance the process.

ALOTHAIRE
Membro

It will be great to update the channel, any news from hubspot team after 4 years ?