HubSpot Ideas

DiegoPI

Customize Meeting Reminder & Meeting Booked Emails

It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be able to make changes to the confirmation email that is sent when a meeting is scheduled.

The current text of the meeting reminder email is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EST

I look forward to meeting with you,
330 Replies
georgemarket8
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yep. They have an area for custom content in Calendly.com.... It would be great if we have it on HS meeting emails too.

GRöttgering
Participant

It is funny that when Hubspot is the one to schedule a meeting, they send a personalized reminder with your name and the link for the meeting, however we as users, are not able to do that. So many upvotes, so much time passed, and yet not prioriterized.

dopamin90
Participant

How long does it take until hubspot takes action.

PA8
It’s because they use a third party company to do this. Odd, I know
GPetterd

Can you please look into adding the meeting title and meeting description into the email notification?

Eroberts3

100% upvote!  Please, Hubspot, help us 🙂

CharlieKalech

I can't believe it is not possible not only to personalize this message but not even to edit it - This is a FAIL on HubSpot's part. This is where we often make our first impression and a generic email is not how we want to represent HubSpot as a partner

Drobson

Upvote, thought this feature would be a must. 

JLemanski

Upvote! We need this feature!

RCTMAP
Participant

We need this to be a workflow. We have so much power in workflows, but not a lot of great usage for core functions of our business.

Meeting reminders, sms date and time properties. Please make this happen! I want to kill off using other apps and a fulltime meeting scheduler.

We need this HS! 

JGonzalezprest

I second this proposal

reycepeda
Participant

What's taking so long for this? This is such a necessity 

RickC
Participant

We could really use this feature! Everyone upvote!

FLange

Highlight beendest Feature. Everybody upvote pls!

LPadilla

Sad to see this was suggested in 2018 and it's been 3 years without any progress. This upgrade is essential. Not everyone might use the Meetings tool specifically for in person meetings. I personally use it as a pickup system for my clients or for virtual meetings as my initial point of contact for prospects. It's irrelevant that it says "we will be talking about the following" when my description has nothing to do with talking points or a meeting where I will personally meet them. The closing salutation is redundant/irrelevant because I have my signature added and again I'm not meeting everyone in person.

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 3.57.08 PM.png

Patrick_W
Participant

Being able to customise the email notification (content, when they are sent, links etc) should be a no brainer. The current email causes more confusion with first-time bookers and regulars who use my link to book meetings with me. 

KGiriunas

This is crazy this is not able to be updated yet?! Cmon Hubspot!

JustinKerr

Please just delete the standard text so that we can start blank.

SBaker8

It would be great to be able to fully draft/design the confirmation and reminder emails (w/ branding) - only have the date & time & location/virtual link autofill. Hope this is at the top of the list for next quarter - it's important!

SBaker8

This is a "no-brainer" - can't believe it hasn't been done already.