HubSpot Ideas

DiegoPI

Customize Meeting Reminder & Meeting Booked Emails

It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be able to make changes to the confirmation email that is sent when a meeting is scheduled.

The current text of the meeting reminder email is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EST

I look forward to meeting with you,
330件のコメント
CStorring
メンバー

Just throwing another voice behind getting this on the roadmap.

JaiceCampos
メンバー

Either make the meeting link reminder emails customizable or give the option to add meeting time, date, and location to marketing emails so that we can put it into a workflow and have it trigger from there. Right now, they are just blah. We cannot add out logo or anything. Seems very limited and not great for branding

CdHendecourt
メンバー

Hi, I support the idea.

It would be great to customize the confirmation email.

- ability to add the company logo

- ability to add the description or add a text. For example the customer receives an email from google with the link to the visioconf, I would like to be able to infotm them about the following email coming up + i would like to let them know that if they can't join a visioconf, then they contact me on my phone (+XX XX XXX  XX).

seven
メンバー

Crazy that these emails aren't customisable!!!

SBungey
メンバー

Really need this to be possible - the current email has a huge CTA to set up your own calendar, which is just marketing for Hubspot. The ratio is such that this email is really more about lead gen for Hubspot than it is helpful to me. 

Will have to balance against the use case for using Hubspot versus Pardot if customisation isnt possible. 

daniraper
参加者

This is such a basic feature that I am shocked does not exist. Not only would I like to change the subject line and text, but I'd like to include a link to a form and much more. PLEASE add this in, SOON!!

amcg
メンバー

HubSpot Product Team - please prioritize this! The current template is very limiting. We need more control over the subject and copy. How has this been an open issue since 2018?

ColinMaggs
メンバー

The ability to customize this template is extremely important to me.

+1

Shout out to the HubSpot Community and @glencornell, this improvement will truly make HubSpot more valuable!

JusinP
参加者

also need this feature, it doesn't seem like a big ask

CSegger
メンバー

The meeting location should be included in the reminder too. I'm shocked it isn't.

PA8
メンバー

We need to include the zoom link on reminder emails ASAP!
Can't believe this isn't possible yet.

andreb
メンバー

Pretty much every client that gets the reminder from me emails me back and says: is this over Zoom or a phone call? 

SHart
メンバー

Please develop this feature now.  Calendly allows yo to do this.  

There are two workarounds:

1.  Use a complex workflow

2.  Edit the meetin description

The first is genuinely overly complex and not a sensible option unless you havedicated revops who can monitor and update this sort of workflow.

The second does not allow you add in links or propser customisation for prospects.

Calendly allows you to create customised email reminders.  Please prioritse this development.

KGannon
メンバー

The reminder doesn't even tell the people WHO they have a meeting for? They don't know what company or person is reminding them of a meeting? Surely this has to be looked at?

BMedina7
メンバー

I think having the contact name and phone number would be beneficial in the confirmation email. 

reycepeda
参加者

HubSpot, pleaseeeee

MattBell
メンバー

This would be a fantastic new feature!

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Commenting for a customer here!

Seeing that this is a top idea in the meeting tool, do we have an update?

josipmarkus
投稿者

Hi @glencornell. On April 27, 2020, you provided the following update: 

"For transparency I am updating this issue from "In Planning" to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. This is one of the top ideas in Meeting, so we will watch this closely and I will make sure to update here periodically until we have a better idea for next steps."

Reviewing this thread, it seems that the highly important need for greater customizability of meeting confirmation emails has been in discussion within the HubSpot Community for over three years and continues to be requested. Can you please provide an update on where this exists on the development roadmap? If not on the roadmap, then transparency into how it's ranked as a development priority? If it's not on the development horizon, can you please provide guidance on how many upvotes we need to achieve in order to make this a priority?

On a related note, nearly a year into using HubSpot, my experience has been that some of the most fundamental must-have features, like customization of calendar confirmation emails and form submission follow up emails is woefully lacking—to the point that using HubSpot for these specific needs deminishes my brand (the automated follow-up emails are off-brand, confusing, and/or look embarrassingly awful), forcing me to look for solutions outside of HubSpot. 

I'm a financial investor in HubSpot as well as a client—and thus committed to the success of the company over the long term—but I find myself frustrated and disappointed with the way in which basic features with seemingly easy solutions have been neglected and left unaddressed for one or more years. My business isn't large enough yet to upgrade to the Pro version, which may address these problems entirely or in part, and there are glaring holes in the Starter version, so I feel stuck.

HubSpot is an incredible company. I know you and the entire HubSpot team are doing your best to manage what may at times seem like an overwhelming number of priorities. Thank you for all that you do. Please provide guidance on how we can achieve a resolution to this and other critical gaps in HubSpot's basic capabilities? The general guide I see is to "upvote", but it's not clear how many upvotes are needed to actually matter.

Thanks so much,

Josip

KNewmanRyan
HubSpot Employee

Hi team, 

Writing on behalf of a customer here, this would be a great feature for meeting emails as the style at the moment is very plain. 

Thanks so much 🙂