HubSpot Ideas

DiegoPI

Customize Meeting Reminder & Meeting Booked Emails

It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be able to make changes to the confirmation email that is sent when a meeting is scheduled.

The current text of the meeting reminder email is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EST

I look forward to meeting with you,
330 Kommentare
markitto
Mitglied

Yes. Or allow not to go thtough this e-mail confirmation page, going directly to the scheduler. 

andreaulloa
Mitglied

As a Digital Marketing Agency, 

We want our clients and our company to get to know our brand whenever scheduling a demo or a consultation. We understand the personalized assistance is good, but with out first outreach calls we want them to remember our Logo and the name of our company. 

We think is necessary to have access to edit this confirmation emails, so we build a better awareness stage with out leads. 

WorkshopBuilt
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

SAME. We live in a BRANDED universe. Please HubSpot. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. 

liongardbobby
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes! I want to autosend a VidYard video when someone books an appointment.

Ismail
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

This will be super useful if we can edit the meeting reminder email

AndreaWeir
Mitglied

Yes, this needs to be implemented. Contacts are also sometimes confused because we don't have the ability to insert key info into the confirmation email (like please join using the zoom link in the calendar event). We could send this reminder in a separate email, but getting two is not a great experience. The change in branding in terms of colours/copy is also not a good experience. 

LIonel10
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This needs some serious attention Hubspot! Currently when my clients book a photo session with our company they get a Meetings confirmation email,  a Google confirmation email and of course are added to a workflow that sends them informational emails and a confirmation email as well, I can only control the email sent from the workflow and I want to stop the other emails, why oh why can I not?????????????? COME ON DO SOMETHING

vbrech
HubSpot Employee

Just to reiterate what I wrote in an earlier community comment thread: being able to customize this text is actually pretty essential in German. It currently uses the familiar personal pronouns ("Du"), which depending on target audience can come across as rude or just tone-deaf.

For that reason, customers operating in more traditional industries in the DACH region are unlikely to be able to use the reminder email feature in its current form at all.

FLOWFACT
Mitglied

We definitly need this feature in the german Market! In the formal adressing we cannot use the forename.

orlane
Mitglied

It would be important to be able to modify the message. 

The message should always mention that it is an automated message too to insure that our client understand that it is not necessary to reply. 
The fact that our clients don't understand that it is an automated message makes unecessary exchanges that slow our work a lot. 

DanPronovost
Teilnehmer/-in

With meetings, there is no way to configure the email notification Hubspot sends when the meeting is booked. The user gets two emails: a Google calendar invite (which looks fine), and a secondary email from Hubspot. The later is very bare, and there is no way to configure it in the meeting tool.

Would be great to have a feature for this! Hubspot support encouraged sending this to the Ideas forum.

Neal
HubSpot Employee

Hey all, I think this functionality would definitely be useful, especially as I've had a few customers (largely from France) who find that - for their business - the text is too informal.
Given it's the first interaction a lot of their customers have with them it would be very useful for them to be able to set the tone and make the best impression!

LIonel10
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Neal is absolutely correct in that here in Europe the informal US way of speaking or communicating is most definitely not the norm and can, in fact, be interpreted as disrespectful, it is also generational anyone over 40 like me feels uncomfortable with such informal vocabulary.

We have to be very careful indeed especially when we are dealing with potential or existing clients, it really is a no-no. 

The other MAJOR  problem we have is the integration with Google calendar, that also generates it's own invitation! Which, wait for it... allows clients to cancel or reschedule at the click of a button, for some that may be a boon, but for us we can have a full weekend of 20 odd appointments easily cancelled or rescheduled because its a nice day...

Integration with a calendar like iCal that doesn't strongarm you into sending invitations but allows you total control over what goes out as confirmation would be best, as previously mentioned here a workflow with our own branded and designed emails, please.

Even integration with an open source calendar or even a Hubspot calendar!

All of the above does not seem a lot to ask really...

markstruczewski
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Love this idea, Dan. As someone who migrated over from Calendly (like so many others) after upgrading to HubSpot Sales Starter, I'm very particular about my image. I want to control what the recipient gets and how it tooks.

markstruczewski
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Adding my vote here. We need to be able to control what the recipient sees and how it looks.

ixlcenter
Mitglied

Totally agree! Would be very helpful if we could customize the email reminder and put meeting agenda or other things there. 

orangepegs
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

Just got this request today. Let's do it, HS!

LIonel10
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Sadly everyone I think we are all pi****g in the wind, it appears we are all screaming at HubSpot but nobody is listening, come on boys and girls DO SOMETHING!

Toru
Mitglied

Yes, I also agree with this idea. It's better to change the messages along with the client or meeting time (or period).

Latitude37
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

How is this not a thing already? Why wouldnt we be able to simply create our own confirmation email and reminder email i in the email section, and designate these in the meeting section? Surely this is basic functionality!!!! We go to all this effort to create marketing emails in complex workflows, but when it comes to emails related to meetings - my propsects recieve basic html text emails that look amateur! Common hubspot!!!!