Customize Meeting Reminder Emails

DiegoPI

It would be great to be able to change de default meeting reminder Email when creating/altering a meeting link. 

Th current text is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EEST

I look forward to meeting with you,
HubSpot updates
Oct 5, 2020

Hi Community,

Just wanted to provide an update here that this is still not currently planned this year, but we are continuing to follow this thread, and I will post here again once we are ready to begin reviewing to be prioritized for upcoming work.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and patience! 

Status updated to: Not Currently Planned
Apr 27, 2020

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue from "In Planning" to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. This is one of the top ideas in Meeting, so we will watch this closely and I will make sure to update here periodically until we have a better idea for next steps.

Best,

Glen

83 Replies
NinaKovari
Contributor

I would very much like this to be a feature as well. I would also like to add on that adding in the meeting link would be extremely useful for the reminder as well.  We've had a couple contacts message our reps about the reminder email not have a link to call into already. 

cweimert

In the meeting tool, there is an option to send a pre-meeting reminder that gets sent out "x" amount of time before a scheduled meeting. Right now, the only customization is to include the "Invite Description". It would be super helpful to have full control of what you include in this reminder email. Specifically, the ability to add a Zoom meeting ID to remind the customer with their code.

annieg241

this is extremely important, pleaseee!!

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community,

Just wanted to provide an update here that this is still not currently planned this year, but we are continuing to follow this thread, and I will post here again once we are ready to begin reviewing to be prioritized for upcoming work.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and patience! 

Bre

The auto emails are inauthentic and don't communicate important information, like how the the receiptient can join the meeting. Drift allows users to customize their invite emails and it saves a lot of hassle.

tiffanyp

Wow, I'm glad I found this. I just assumed with all the other abilities of HubSpot that personalization would be automatic. I'm looking for a new tool to be our "one" to get rid of many, but this is a huge miss.

Paul_Good

Agreed. Plus one vote to add customization to email reminders for meetings.

MikePaine

The ability to add the zoom link in the email reminder would increase meeting conversion tremndously. We have a ton of calls where the prospect can't find the link and have to search their calendar to get to it.

cristina-psious

+1

Completely agree! To point out too that the translation of the original message is obviously from English to other languages and it shows I'm afraid. At least here in Spain, we do not say 'un recordatorio amistoso', although 'friendly reminder' is perfectly fine in English. Sounds like a Google translation sadly...

dopamin90
Participant

Hi,

we use YouCanBookMe right now, which works good for us, but its so much work to make it smooth with zapier and hubspot.

We would love to see this feature in the near future.

For our sales process custom emails and text-messages are cruicial. We send text messages x-minutes after a booking is made and x minutes before the meeting. This functionality is very important to us.

If I'm right, hubspot only provides email (no text messages) and only x minutes before a meeting, not right afer an appointment. Am I right?

annieg241

In response to dopamin90, how do you use YouCanBookMe? Are you able to send customized email reminders before the meeting?

tiffanyp

We use Calendly. There are multiple email options and text. And is customizable for colors and language. They have a direct integration with HubSpot but it requires a Calendly Pro account. 

AnythingPrintca
Participant

It would be an amazing update for meetings response message(s) for sure.  Being able to add a custom look, custom messaging, forms and live URLs.  Defaults don't co-inside with our messaging response and has defaulted to an old footer we used and we cannot update it.  Our meeting reply message is "horawful".  Keep me in the know of this one pls.  

NHusar

i was just browsing the community about this. obviously it's still not planned and it's surprising with the amount of other options hubspot has. there's no workflow that can replace this, i just spoke to the support team, since the enrollment trigger does not support a rolling date, just a static date which doesn't make any sense for a calendar with 365 days.

i hope hubspot can figure something out, it's a very basic setting in calendly.

EYohannes

Totally on board for this change! It's CRUCIAL. Sending a meeting email with the hubspot colors makes the whole point of sending an automated meeting confirmation email pointless. 

andreb

+1

Right now, because of the landscape, most of my leads/clients that get this and reply with: "Is this over Zoom or a phone call." It'd be nice for me to customize this to tell them how the meeting will be conducted. 

niklas-01

+1

anna_insimu

hey guys,

we are also requesting this feature, please 🙏🙏🙏

I have many meetings booked with Latin American customers, where using the informal way is definitely something I would never do if I could personalize the confirmation / reminder emails.

It really does not make a good first impression if I say to someone in a higher position (+ also with 20-30-40 years of work experience), hola + first name, + informal conjugation. I have seen the workflow option video, but I feel it's just too complicated and not as user friendly as the other great tools of hubspot. 

Hope it will be developed soon!

CStorring

Just throwing another voice behind getting this on the roadmap.

JaiceCampos

Either make the meeting link reminder emails customizable or give the option to add meeting time, date, and location to marketing emails so that we can put it into a workflow and have it trigger from there. Right now, they are just blah. We cannot add out logo or anything. Seems very limited and not great for branding