Customize Meeting Reminder Emails

DiegoPI

It would be great to be able to change de default meeting reminder Email when creating/altering a meeting link. 

Th current text is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EEST

I look forward to meeting with you,
96 Replies
seven

Crazy that these emails aren't customisable!!!

amcg

HubSpot Product Team - please prioritize this! The current template is very limiting. We need more control over the subject and copy. How has this been an open issue since 2018?

ColinMaggs

The ability to customize this template is extremely important to me.

+1

Shout out to the HubSpot Community and @glencornell, this improvement will truly make HubSpot more valuable!

CSegger

The meeting location should be included in the reminder too. I'm shocked it isn't.

PA8

We need to include the zoom link on reminder emails ASAP!
Can't believe this isn't possible yet.

andreb

Pretty much every client that gets the reminder from me emails me back and says: is this over Zoom or a phone call? 

SHart

Please develop this feature now.  Calendly allows yo to do this.  

There are two workarounds:

1.  Use a complex workflow

2.  Edit the meetin description

The first is genuinely overly complex and not a sensible option unless you havedicated revops who can monitor and update this sort of workflow.

The second does not allow you add in links or propser customisation for prospects.

Calendly allows you to create customised email reminders.  Please prioritse this development.

KGannon

The reminder doesn't even tell the people WHO they have a meeting for? They don't know what company or person is reminding them of a meeting? Surely this has to be looked at?

reycepeda

HubSpot, pleaseeeee

georgemarket8
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yep. They have an area for custom content in Calendly.com.... It would be great if we have it on HS meeting emails too.

GRöttgering
Participant

It is funny that when Hubspot is the one to schedule a meeting, they send a personalized reminder with your name and the link for the meeting, however we as users, are not able to do that. So many upvotes, so much time passed, and yet not prioriterized.

dopamin90
Participant

How long does it take until hubspot takes action.

PA8
It’s because they use a third party company to do this. Odd, I know
CharlieKalech

I can't believe it is not possible not only to personalize this message but not even to edit it - This is a FAIL on HubSpot's part. This is where we often make our first impression and a generic email is not how we want to represent HubSpot as a partner

RCTMAP
Participant

We need this to be a workflow. We have so much power in workflows, but not a lot of great usage for core functions of our business.

Meeting reminders, sms date and time properties. Please make this happen! I want to kill off using other apps and a fulltime meeting scheduler.

We need this HS! 

JGonzalezprest

I second this proposal