HubSpot Ideas

DiegoPI

Customize Meeting Reminder & Meeting Booked Emails

It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be able to make changes to the confirmation email that is sent when a meeting is scheduled.

The current text of the meeting reminder email is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EST

I look forward to meeting with you,
330 Replies
Aleksandersen
Member | Diamond Partner

I am quite amazed on why this feature is not implemented. Having the option of designing the email confirmation for a meeting should be the least of efforts to make happen...

Innvio
Member | Partner

Disappointing I'm paying this much money and have to start using third-party tools that allow us to do the basic changes. Please get this updated soon. We shouldn't have to use Calendly to solve such a basic issue. 

LIonel10
Contributor

I agree, but sadly this thread has been running for years with no involvement from HubSpot whatsoever, unfortunately this forum is where good ideas come to die 🙂

Hotbox

Yes, a much needed customization to be able to change the default messages ... in our case essential!

We operate in Italy, and since Italian is not yet a default Language in Hubspot we really need to have access to change these messegaes to Italian. 

Thanks in advance for making this change a priority and PLEASE let us know if you find a workaround!

We are swamped with clients that want to talk to us (italians prefer to talk... 🙂 and we really need to be able to better use this schedule feature so we can line things up a bit 🙂

elegeert
Member | Partner

+ 1

jacks
Participant

Looking forward to being able to customize the email address (even if the easiest way is to allow us to use our own SMTP servers to deliver the email).

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue from "In Planning" to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. This is one of the top ideas in Meeting, so we will watch this closely and I will make sure to update here periodically until we have a better idea for next steps.

Best,

Glen

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue from "In Planning" to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. This is one of the top ideas in Meeting, so we will watch this closely and I will make sure to update here periodically until we have a better idea for next steps.

Best,

Glen

jschroeffel
Contributor | Platinum Partner

We had a client request for this today, so please add us to a list of those requesting.

SUCP
Contributor

It seems to be 120 likes is not relevant enough...

finn
Top Contributor

+1

finn
Top Contributor

+1

The text is way too informal in many countries. Both the immediate response and the reminder text. 

We really need a better meeting tool in many ways. This is one of those topics on this community forum that may seem small to a product manager, but if we don't like the way the Hubspot tool represents our business to leads or customers, then we will not use the (meeting) tool. In turn, if we cannot use the meeting tool, then 1/6th of the Sales Pro license is wasted. Add to that the big deficiencies in Sales Documents and Sales Quotes too, and now you have a real lack-of-value-for-money issue in Sales Hub.

bobeglz

Hello!!! I just stumbled upon this problem. I would appreciate it if we had the option to white-label.  

MarthaLord
Participant

I agree, and also to be able to brand it with our logo in place of the generic graphic would be good.

igatev

Not including the Zoom link in the reminder emails, renders the Zoom integration in Meetings completely unusable.  It's a poorly planned and poorly executed feature that is creating a ton of confusion and frustration with customers who use Zoom integrated meeting links.  The project is only half complete.

Timohoh
Participant

+1

Cathy_White
Participant

Being able to edit the Meetings emails and pages (even if it is just being able to rename the "Let's Meet" heading and button text) would be FABULOUS!!

We would love to be able to indicate that it's a virtual meeting and would prefer a more generic button title like 'Continue'

Luciana

Yes! This would be awesome!

netpositivefran

There is text that auto populates with the meeting confirmation that assumes there is an agenda for the scheduled meeting that should be removed. See the bold "We'll be talking about the following:"

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
Jul 22, 2020 1:45 PM EDT

We'll be talking about the following:
Please send any info that will help me prepare for our meeting, and provide the best phone number where you can be reached. Kindly make any change requests prior to 24 hours of our meeting.

The text below this line is customizable in the "event description" option for configuration, but there is no way to delete or edit the "We'll be talking about the following:".

AlexiaC

This idea would be huge. Currently my sales team is sending these reminders manually.

This would save us hours and resources each week.