Customize Meeting Reminder Emails

It would be great to be able to change de default meeting reminder Email when creating/altering a meeting link. 

Th current text is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EEST

I look forward to meeting with you,
57 Replies
New Contributor

Couldn't agree more. It seems totally bizarre that a system built on the very concept of personalisation of communication with clients doesn't allow customisation of confirmation and reminder emails. I'm honestly shocked this is not a feature. What the..?

Occasional Contributor

It would be great to be able to edit this. If not completely customizable then maybe go to categories of meeting types.

Here's why. Right now, it says something like:

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on: Jan 1, 2020 9:12 PM EST I look forward to meeting with you,

That language can get confusing if it is a call, or a webinar or video call. People might think it's a meeting instead of something like a conference.

Even if one were to customize the description and include it in the reminder the language is still a little wonky.

I'd make it so that the reminder is generalized not to say "Meeting" or give users ability to customize it so it's not confusing or misleading.

I am a relatively new user of Hubspot and figuring my way around things as I am incorporating it into my daily processes. Each day I have a new 'eureka' moment, and not of the good kind. Inspite of being such an incredinly powerful tool, I regularly run into roadblocks due to some very basic and obvious features not considered by the developers.

The current way in which the information is displayed in the lead's email after they have booked a meeting isn't visually appealing at all. And the stock reminder email, well the lesser I talk about it, the better.

Each business has their own unique language in which they speak and interact with customers. For e.g. Instead of "Hi" I might wanna say "Hey". While these may seem trivial, I believe the customer forms an image about us with every bit of communication both at a conscious level and at a sub-conscious level.

I implore the Hubspot Dev Team to seriously consider allowing personalisation and formatting of all automated communication that is sent by the CRM, ASAP!

Occasional Contributor

Would be nice to customize this email reminder to make the message more tailored and relevant to what is going to be discussed.  I would also like to add additional material like case studies, datasheets, or product information to help refresh the leads memory on what we'll be discussing.

Occasional Contributor

We need this to: Especially as each sales rep has to send some specific invite link for the meeting. It's crucial that we can automate this and that the e-mail reminder is sent from the sales rep that will be in the meeting with this contact.

Occasional Contributor

Yes please we need this!

New Contributor

It would also be helpful to have more than just a free-form text field for an additional question. Our product has different levels of participation and we'd like to provide a multiple choice option of what they'd like to discuss on the call but for now are limited to having them put in free-text. Also would like to be able to customize the reminder emails and add attachments to them.

New Contributor

This feature is absolutely necessary, how is it not functionnal already?

New Contributor

Yep, would be so handy and I presume a fairly quick-win for Hubspot. thanks!!!

Visitor

I've just spent way too much time trying to figure out this very basic need of adding our meeting link to the reminder emails. Blows my mind that this isn't an option ... it's even more mind-boggling that this thread started in the Summer of 2018 and still nothing has been done about it. 

TL;DR: +1

New Contributor

Yes, a much needed customization to be able to change the default messages ... in our case essential!

We operate in Italy, and since Italian is not yet a default Language in Hubspot we really need to have access to change these messegaes to Italian. 

Thanks in advance for making this change a priority and PLEASE let us know if you find a workaround!

We are swamped with clients that want to talk to us (italians prefer to talk... :-) and we really need to be able to better use this schedule feature so we can line things up a bit :-)

Occasional Contributor

Looking forward to being able to customize the email address (even if the easiest way is to allow us to use our own SMTP servers to deliver the email).

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Not Currently Planned

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue from "In Planning" to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. This is one of the top ideas in Meeting, so we will watch this closely and I will make sure to update here periodically until we have a better idea for next steps.

Best,

Glen

Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

We had a client request for this today, so please add us to a list of those requesting.

Top Contributor

+1

New Contributor

Not including the Zoom link in the reminder emails, renders the Zoom integration in Meetings completely unusable.  It's a poorly planned and poorly executed feature that is creating a ton of confusion and frustration with customers who use Zoom integrated meeting links.  The project is only half complete.

New Contributor

+1