HubSpot Ideas

DiegoPI

Customize Meeting Reminder & Meeting Booked Emails

It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be able to make changes to the confirmation email that is sent when a meeting is scheduled.

The current text of the meeting reminder email is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EST

I look forward to meeting with you,
330 Comentarios
justin-aeolidia
Miembro

Such a simple functionality, can't believe it's not there yet. 

pierreslr
Miembro

I am waiting for this possibility since 2 years... 

I recommend you to look for another alternative/solution, because Hubspot is not able to listen to its customers and take into consideration basics features such as the personalization of the emails our prospects will receive... it seems inconceivable to me to forget such a feature... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyway, don't expect anything from Hubspot, I waited for 2 years for this essential evolution, so don't be like me, just go away!

LIonel10
Colaborador

I've been asking for this for years, not a peep from HubSpot, brilliant system but locked in now... if we all make enough noise maybe just maybe we might get this.

PaisleyParkELC
Miembro

Couldn't agree more. It seems totally bizarre that a system built on the very concept of personalisation of communication with clients doesn't allow customisation of confirmation and reminder emails. I'm honestly shocked this is not a feature. What the..?

craiggrella
Participante

It would be great to be able to edit this. If not completely customizable then maybe go to categories of meeting types.

Here's why. Right now, it says something like:

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on: Jan 1, 2020 9:12 PM EST I look forward to meeting with you,

That language can get confusing if it is a call, or a webinar or video call. People might think it's a meeting instead of something like a conference.

Even if one were to customize the description and include it in the reminder the language is still a little wonky.

I'd make it so that the reminder is generalized not to say "Meeting" or give users ability to customize it so it's not confusing or misleading.

rahulfy
Miembro

I am a relatively new user of Hubspot and figuring my way around things as I am incorporating it into my daily processes. Each day I have a new 'eureka' moment, and not of the good kind. Inspite of being such an incredinly powerful tool, I regularly run into roadblocks due to some very basic and obvious features not considered by the developers.

The current way in which the information is displayed in the lead's email after they have booked a meeting isn't visually appealing at all. And the stock reminder email, well the lesser I talk about it, the better.

Each business has their own unique language in which they speak and interact with customers. For e.g. Instead of "Hi" I might wanna say "Hey". While these may seem trivial, I believe the customer forms an image about us with every bit of communication both at a conscious level and at a sub-conscious level.

I implore the Hubspot Dev Team to seriously consider allowing personalisation and formatting of all automated communication that is sent by the CRM, ASAP!

JWHBarton
Participante

Why dont you do this Hubspot? 

ChrisS12
Miembro

Would be nice to customize this email reminder to make the message more tailored and relevant to what is going to be discussed.  I would also like to add additional material like case studies, datasheets, or product information to help refresh the leads memory on what we'll be discussing.

Jonas_Paymash
Participante

We need this to: Especially as each sales rep has to send some specific invite link for the meeting. It's crucial that we can automate this and that the e-mail reminder is sent from the sales rep that will be in the meeting with this contact.

Jonas_Paymash
Participante

Yes please we need this!

BobBalm1
Colaborador

Just adding the 2 cents. Please let us customize the Meetings confirmation experience to take out Hubspot branding. There's really only 3 things I'd expect to be able to do

• Set From- and Reply-to address
  • Change subject line
  • Change email body

In fact, could probably be simpler by just letting us choose an email from our Hubspot Email library and force-attach the calendar invite file. 

LIonel10
Colaborador

Brilliant idea, I've been asking for this for ages 

AnnegretWidmer
Miembro

Strange this is not implemented. It's SO BASIC to be able to edit the content, which gets send out to our leads.

Please allow for changes!

Or is there at least a comfortable way to do this with workflows?

LIonel10
Colaborador

I tried a work around ages ago but failed sadly, come on HubSpot for goodness sake, at least join in with this thread!!!!!!

bhcoff01
Participante

It would also be helpful to have more than just a free-form text field for an additional question. Our product has different levels of participation and we'd like to provide a multiple choice option of what they'd like to discuss on the call but for now are limited to having them put in free-text. Also would like to be able to customize the reminder emails and add attachments to them.

VincentPontb
Miembro

This feature is absolutely necessary, how is it not functionnal already?

MBF20
Miembro

Adding our vote as well. This is an incredibly important feature that may determine whether or not we move forward with HubSpot

LifeCovered
Participante

Come on Hubspot - surely you can do better

#hubspot #bookameeting

mnolan
Participante

Yep, would be so handy and I presume a fairly quick-win for Hubspot. thanks!!!

danaseverson
Miembro

I've just spent way too much time trying to figure out this very basic need of adding our meeting link to the reminder emails. Blows my mind that this isn't an option ... it's even more mind-boggling that this thread started in the Summer of 2018 and still nothing has been done about it. 

TL;DR: +1