Customize Meeting Reminder Emails

It would be great to be able to change de default meeting reminder Email when creating/altering a meeting link. 

Th current text is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EEST

I look forward to meeting with you,
64 Replies
New Contributor

I completely agree. Personalization is an important part of communication with clients and potential clients.  Please create some personalization options for these meeting reminders.

Occasional Contributor

In agreement! I would love for there to be a way to schedule our own meeting reminders within workflows - both for the sales rep and also for the prospect. This would allow us to determine how many reminders we want to send, the timing, the content, and the layout. While my company doesn't necessarily NOT jive with the orange, it definitely does not work for some of my clients.

New Contributor

I created a Round Robin meeting for my sales team's demos, which is great because we can link to it right from our homepage as a CTA to generate leads. What isn't great is the lack of automation for Meetings.

I suggest the following...

1. Email reminders should be sent from the sales agent assigned to the meeting not the person who set up the meetings for them in HubSpot (in this case me, the marketing person). Seems like a pretty big oversight. 
  2. Email reminders should be customizable based on the sales agent assigned so that, for example, each agent can place their Zoom Meeting Room URL in the reminder. This would solve a lot of the HubSpot-to-Zoom integration complications so many of us are dealing with. 
Occasional Contributor

100% second the motion here. Why is this not already a feature? It pretty much makes the Round Robin setting useless....

New Contributor

I totally agree!!!

New Contributor

Agree strongly! Great resource with limited ability to tailor!

Occasional Contributor

yes please! this is an important opportunity to help set up meetings with the right expectations!

New Contributor

I agree too! Would be great to be able to customize as plain text or HTML.

New Contributor

agree

Occasional Contributor

This is not a great user experience...  

The feature for meeting confirmations and then meeting reminders is a hubspot feature that was only 2/3rds of the way built.

1) It would be great to have a normal WYSIWYG editor to be able to personalize the reminder as well as add URL's for sales decks and other content for the customer to review.

2) Currently you can add a link using A href into the description and the link works 100% perfect in the email confirmation as well as in the Google event description.  However it fails 100% for the meeting reminder.  It renders the "click here" but the url does not work.

Its a horrible user experience when the end user can click the link in only 2/3rds of the feature.  If this is the case, it makes the "check here to add meeting description to reminder email" functionality only half baked....

New Contributor

I hope HubSpot actually reads these threads.....

Regular Contributor

Would also love to have personalized meeting reminder emails! 

Occasional Contributor | Diamond Partner

This will be super useful if we can edit the meeting reminder email

HubSpot Employee

Just to reiterate what I wrote in an earlier community comment thread: being able to customize this text is actually pretty essential in German. It currently uses the familiar personal pronouns ("Du"), which depending on target audience can come across as rude or just tone-deaf.

For that reason, customers operating in more traditional industries in the DACH region are unlikely to be able to use the reminder email feature in its current form at all.

New Contributor

We definitly need this feature in the german Market! In the formal adressing we cannot use the forename.

New Contributor

It would be important to be able to modify the message. 

The message should always mention that it is an automated message too to insure that our client understand that it is not necessary to reply. 
The fact that our clients don't understand that it is an automated message makes unecessary exchanges that slow our work a lot. 

Regular Contributor

Adding my vote here. We need to be able to control what the recipient sees and how it looks.

New Contributor

Totally agree! Would be very helpful if we could customize the email reminder and put meeting agenda or other things there. 

Visitor

Yes, I also agree with this idea. It's better to change the messages along with the client or meeting time (or period).

+1!