Customize Meeting Reminder Emails

It would be great to be able to change de default meeting reminder Email when creating/altering a meeting link. 

Th current text is:

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a meeting booked on:
11 Jun 2018 17:20 EEST

I look forward to meeting with you,
HubSpot updates
36 Replies
jennifersp
Occasional Contributor

I hope HubSpot actually reads these threads.....

ramatoG2
Regular Contributor

Would also love to have personalized meeting reminder emails! 

Ismail New Contributor | Platinum Partner | Certified Trainer
New Contributor | Platinum Partner | Certified Trainer

This will be super useful if we can edit the meeting reminder email

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Just to reiterate what I wrote in an earlier community comment thread: being able to customize this text is actually pretty essential in German. It currently uses the familiar personal pronouns ("Du"), which depending on target audience can come across as rude or just tone-deaf.

For that reason, customers operating in more traditional industries in the DACH region are unlikely to be able to use the reminder email feature in its current form at all.

FLOWFACT
New Contributor

We definitly need this feature in the german Market! In the formal adressing we cannot use the forename.

orlane
New Contributor

It would be important to be able to modify the message. 

The message should always mention that it is an automated message too to insure that our client understand that it is not necessary to reply. 
The fact that our clients don't understand that it is an automated message makes unecessary exchanges that slow our work a lot. 

markstruczewski
Top Contributor

Adding my vote here. We need to be able to control what the recipient sees and how it looks.

ixlcenter
New Contributor

Totally agree! Would be very helpful if we could customize the email reminder and put meeting agenda or other things there. 

Toru
Visitor

Yes, I also agree with this idea. It's better to change the messages along with the client or meeting time (or period).

Adeline

+1!