Customize Date Picker

I need the ability to customize the dates shown in a date picker so that only the dates that are relevant are shown and the irrelevant dates are grayed out.

I have a form that collects registrant information for an ongoing event that is only held on specific dates but the dates and times change month to month.

Right now I am forced to use a text field for the available dates, which keeps me from being able to setup automated reminder emails based on date.

13 Replies
BParr
New Contributor

This feature is also needed for my team! 

Some events are only available on certain days so the ability to block off the unavailable dates would be great! 

Francis_ZIVVER
Occasional Contributor

I'm looking for this feature a while now and I just came across this thread. Upvote on this as well!

My Sales AND Implementation team are giving demo's to prospects and customers. You don't want everyone to pick a date and time that suits them. That's not scalable for our reps. Seems like a pretty straightforward thing to make since the meeting tool of Hubspot does have the abaility to personalize the timeslot a prospect can book. 

I also notice that this topic is already more than 6 months old. Can the Product Team give an update on this Idea?

Thanks! 

tinadochana1
New Contributor

I agree! As a construction company who arranges visits to display homes on a daily basis, we urgently need this functionality.