Customize Call Outcome options

I would like to be able to customize the drop down list from the call outcome option as it doesn't represent the outcomes I would like recorded. Is this possible? Otherwise can we turn it off so it doesn't state no outcome on the timeline?

HubSpot updates
Customize Call Outcome optionsHubSpot Moderator
changed to: Idea Submitted
Thursday

Hi HubSpot Community! 

We're continuing to evaluate the possibility and details surrounding  "Customized Call Outcome Options". However, at this point I am going to move this idea backwards to the "Idea Submitted" stage as we are not actively planning to deliver this in the coming weeks or months. We're continuously focused on building great products that can help you grow better, but at this time our efforts are focused around rounding out our core offerings as opposed layering on customization. 

That said, we certainly see the value in allowing customizable call outcomes and will update this issue when we re-shift our focus towards solving this problem. 

Customize Call Outcome optionsHubSpot Product Team
Thursday

Hi everyone, 

First off, apologies for the back and forth on this feature request over the past week. 

My name is Vijay Vadlamani and I recently joined HubSpot as a Product Manager in charge of Email and Calling Features within the HubSpot CRM. I'm here to provide an update on this feature request.

My team is currently working on improving the core infrastructure and performance related issues with calling which will make the calling experience reliable, fast, and that just works for our customers across all regions. This means we are unable to immediately deliver on additional customization features such as this one at this point in time and I unfortunately don't have an exact timeline. However, we realise the value this feature adds and your feedback here will help us priortize once we accomplish our immediate objective - to make calling fast and reliable for all our customers.

Thank you for your patience and I will keep you all posted on our progress.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

Customize Call Outcome optionsHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
Thursday

We're planning on adding this functionality! Stay tuned for further updates.

93 Replies
Trevor
Regular Contributor

This would be great. A simple addition could be: "Moved conversation forward". Flexible enough for multiple use cases and valuable to report on how many calls are moving the ball forward through the funnel.

Trevor
Regular Contributor

Can you please add Sales Reporting as a label?

bflayhart
New Contributor

I agree that it would be helpful to customize the call outcome options.

Simon_Duke
New Contributor

+ 1 for this feature please. 

HP
Occasional Contributor

Would like to see an 'inbound' option

SalesLD
Regular Contributor

Yep. You really need to add in customizable outcomes. The drop-down is great, as are the pre -existing choices for the most part, but you need to be able to add in options. 

michel_pilet
New Contributor

Fully agree!

TRXioSales

I would also like to see this.  In particular, an option for "Call Dropped"

markussmueller

We also would really appreciate this feature! Hopefully, it will be added soon.

BoomCloud
Occasional Contributor

We would love this feature as well! Get it done!