Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Customize Call Outcome options

I would like to be able to customize the drop down list from the call outcome option as it doesn't represent the outcomes I would like recorded. Is this possible? Otherwise can we turn it off so it doesn't state no outcome on the timeline?

HubSpot updates
Customize Call Outcome optionsEquipo de producto de HubSpot
changed to: Idea Submitted
jueves

Hi HubSpot Community! 

We're continuing to evaluate the possibility and details surrounding  "Customized Call Outcome Options". However, at this point I am going to move this idea backwards to the "Idea Submitted" stage as we are not actively planning to deliver this in the coming weeks or months. We're continuously focused on building great products that can help you grow better, but at this time our efforts are focused around rounding out our core offerings as opposed layering on customization. 

That said, we certainly see the value in allowing customizable call outcomes and will update this issue when we re-shift our focus towards solving this problem. 

Customize Call Outcome optionsHubSpot Product Team
jueves

Hi everyone, 

First off, apologies for the back and forth on this feature request over the past week. 

My name is Vijay Vadlamani and I recently joined HubSpot as a Product Manager in charge of Email and Calling Features within the HubSpot CRM. I'm here to provide an update on this feature request.

My team is currently working on improving the core infrastructure and performance related issues with calling which will make the calling experience reliable, fast, and that just works for our customers across all regions. This means we are unable to immediately deliver on additional customization features such as this one at this point in time and I unfortunately don't have an exact timeline. However, we realise the value this feature adds and your feedback here will help us priortize once we accomplish our immediate objective - to make calling fast and reliable for all our customers.

Thank you for your patience and I will keep you all posted on our progress.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

Customize Call Outcome optionsHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
jueves

We're planning on adding this functionality! Stay tuned for further updates.

93 Comentarios
davism
Occasional Contributor

This feature is espcially helpful if you're trying to get a certain outcome from a call. For example, I expect my team to ask for a customer referral whenever they are on the phone with an existing customer. With this feature, I could see how often that is working.

Fergus_CTI

+1 to this

PJ_McD
Asesor destacado

Has there been any update to this? 

Would really like to customize Call Outcome options.

This would solve a ton of problems for high volume B2C calling. Need to be able to better track sales assisted orders.

Tippling
Occasional Contributor

The option to customise call outcomes would really help the way we use HubSpot also, when would this be implemented?

HannahS
Asesor destacado

I would also like this level of customisation.

Often we do not have the direct dials of our contacts and must go through gatekeepers, even if we are already in direct contact. YOu would not create a separete contact for them.

It would be great to see on the dashboard who the calls are connecting to in a snapshot.

This is valuable data for analysis.

yayawar
Asesor destacado

I concur with the idea. In fact I logged a support request and then came to know that a feature request is aready logged.

Every region/country across the worlds has different culture and there is no one-size-fits-all solution. I would definitely want to customize it to suite the Indian Market

Remove:

1. Left Live Message
  2. Left Voicemail

No one uses voicemail here, so these options just unnecessarily crowd the drop-down.

Add:

1. Not Reachable (it's different than No Answer and could be because the person is traveling in area where there is no network - yes, possible in India)
  2. Cold Response (make sense of call outcome)

So yes! My vote goes for this. Emoticono feliz

HannahS
Asesor destacado

Please don't remove anything, I use all the options.

I would just like them to be customizable.

yayawar
Asesor destacado

I didn't mean to remove anything, as  said every country/region has it's own specific use cases. I just want the options to be customizable so that I should be able to choose say up to 7 statuses and give a label of my preference.

Hope this clarifies the doubt. Emoticono feliz

adriansprake
Asesor destacado

Hi, as a relative newcomer to SalesHub I would absolutely love to be able to customise the call outcomes in the call log as well as having the ability to change outcomes by type of call.  Are there any plans for the rollout of this functionality and, if so, any estimated timelines?

many thanks

Adrian

enorberg
Asesor destacado

This is something we'd like to see as well, to record "negative" outcomes such as why the person did not want to book a sales meeting, for example that they are already tied up in a contract. We'd then like to set a workflow in the background, turning the lead status to "unqualified" or "bad timing"