HubSpot Ideas

Jmjermaz

Customize Call Outcome options

I would like to be able to customize the drop down list from the call outcome option as it doesn't represent the outcomes I would like recorded. Is this possible? Otherwise can we turn it off so it doesn't state no outcome on the timeline?

137 Comentários
lp
Membro

This would be a really useful feature for my team, hopefully it will be added soon.

sheldonz
Participante

This would be very helpful for documenting the type of call that was made.  For example, a prospecting call or a customer service call.  We track KPIs based on the type of call and can't record that now.

KatieH
Membro

We would love for the call outcomes to be more specific for our business and reporting needs.

We require additional fields in this section. At this moment in time, Hubspot will only tell us that a call was connected/pitched to a decision maker and we want to add a field - 'Connected but declined' where using the reporting add on, we can filter those that have advised they are not interested in our service.

choicelocaladam
Membro

It would be extremely beneficial to have a "no message left." Sometimes in the pursuit of connecting with a DM, you'll not want to bother leaving a message with a gatekeeper. 

akishaitas
Membro

It is exciting to see that this option is very popular. I request Hubspot gets on this as soon as possible to make it happen

Also,  guys (guys meaning software users) we donts want hubspot to create the categories for us because there is a huge diversity of what option to have

Wjat I am saying is for us (users) to have the ability to "RENAME" the optons as we see fit.

Pretty cool uh?

Lets get this done

DanielK123
Membro

Can we please can we have this avaliable as a feature in the future? 

Allen85
Membro
Hi folks,

This feature has now been added. It is actually more useful than we had hoped. You can customise the call types AS WELL AS select the outcome. This allows you to see how many calls, of a specific type "connected" for example. I would recommend scheduling a call with HS and they will help you with this. 

This is the report you will want in order to view your stats - Calls made by Rep

I hope this is useful.

Allen
JasonC
Colaborador(a)

@Allen85 

Saqueador
Hi folks,

This feature has now been added. It is actually more useful than we had hoped. You can customise the call types AS WELL AS select the outcome. This allows you to see how many calls, of a specific type "connected" for example. I would recommend scheduling a call with HS and they will help you with this. 

This is the report you will want in order to view your stats - Calls made by Rep

I hope this is useful.

Allen

It has? Where do we put the custom fields in that we want?

JasonC
Colaborador(a)

OK yes, @Allen85 is correct they did implement this.

Here are the instructions on how to add custom activities and call types.

1. Go to https://app.hubspot.com/sales-products-settings/
  2. Click Sales on the left
  3. Click Call & meeting types on the left
  4. Click the switch next to Enable and customize call and meeting types for your team.
  5. Click Add another type
  6. Type your custom activity
BoomCloud
Membro

The problem is not solved. I think majority of the people on this thread are needing the ability to customize the call outcome. The additional feature is great but it does not solve the initial problem. 

akishaitas
Membro

Guys we need to get this done... Customizing call outcome would make a huge difference

JasonC
Colaborador(a)

@BoomCloud

After posting I noticed the same. You can only customize the type of Call or Meeting

I messaged support and they told me to post here https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customizing-quot-log-activity-quot-and-Task-type-in-H...

I tried to explain to the best of my ability.

BoomCloud
Membro

@JasonC Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! 

JustinBlomgren
Membro

I really hope the Hubpot team realizes how effective this would be to have the ability to edit the "call outcome" dropdown menu. Prospecters all have different needs and I think this feature should be moved to the top of the "Must have" pile. PLease help Hubspot! Pretty please?

akishaitas
Membro

=====>> Call Outcome<<======

Ok....   I am going to ask EVERY user to stop asking for Hubspot to provide a drop down list with specific items on the drop down menu in the Call Outcome field

IF they allow us to customize that field.... meaning to LET US rename the existing fields then you can name them ANYTHING you want. Just like we are doing right now with the call type... 

You guys get this right?

OK GREAT

To my friends at Hubspot....

I REALLY THINK you see the value of allowing US to name the fields on the drop down menu in the "Call Outcome"

I truly ask that you guys implement it right the way. It will give us a great picture on reporting on where to focus our efforts

BTW... Thank you for the new field (type of call) I like it

Akis

TeresaGA
Membro

I would like to be able to customize the drop down list from the call outcome option as well. This would be very helpfull

BCooper
Participante

I would also like to be able to modify "Select an Outcome".  Recently I called on a prospective agent.  His license was still active with the state.  This is why he showed up on our list.  However, when I called to talk with him, the receptionist commented he had passed away some six months ago.  If I could modify this section, I would add "Reached".  I reached the office, but did not Connect with my contact.

Thank you,

Bryan

cstewartPCI
Participante

We need this as well -- please get this going ASAP.

We need more than generic options.

zoestreetaway
Membro

I would also like yo be able to do this. Do we know when we will be able to create our own call outcomes so we have sufficient reporting? And be able to export a report into XL. 

kellyn
Membro

This feature would really help us be able to customize our Hubspot CRM to reflect what we currently have set up in NetSuite where we are able to customize our Call Outcome options.