HubSpot Ideas

Jmjermaz

Customize Call Outcome options

I would like to be able to customize the drop down list from the call outcome option as it doesn't represent the outcomes I would like recorded. Is this possible? Otherwise can we turn it off so it doesn't state no outcome on the timeline?

137 Kommentare
eaes
Mitglied

Hi sign me up for the beta.

I really only need one outcome added, which seeems obvious and useful - Mapping.  First call, calling to find the right person to talk to.

Kem
Mitglied

I would like this option as well!

adrianhatch
Mitglied

+1 in support of this idea. This feature will seriously improve our hubspot experience and make it far more useful for us. Please count me for the beta program. I see this has been a popular community request since 2017 so hopefully it's not far from release now. 

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
vvadlamani
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hello everyone! 

Apologies for the silence here. We just started engineering work on this feature and hope to have a beta out by end of the month. I will keep you all posted on the progress we are making. Thank you for your patience. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

mikebang
Teilnehmer/-in

@vvadlamani excellent news it is in engineering.  Does the beta include the option of making the call outcome itself a required field before logging/saving?

GASR
Teilnehmer/-in

We would also like it to be able to customise these records and make it mandatory to leave an outcome

Thanks!

Eriinnye
Mitglied

Following! We would love to customise our call outcomes as well.

theshapegroup
Mitglied

Any update on this one Hubspot? 3 weeks ago it was logged as to be out by the end of the month? (Feb 2020)

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
vvadlamani
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hello everyone! 

We plan to start the beta for this feature in a couple of days. If you are interested in being a part of the beta group, please direct message me your Portal ID. Please note that this feature is only available for Sales & Service Professional and Enterprise customers. 

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Vijay

vvadlamani
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi everyone, 

Happy to announce that this feature is now in Beta! If you are interested in participating, please DM me your portal ID. More details about how this feature will work here - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/create-custom-call-outcomes?hs_preview=rRZYTGJn-26596948209

Regards,

Vijay

vvadlamani
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi everyone, 

Checking it to see how the beta is going on. Please DM me with your feedback / comments. Plan to roll this out widely to everyone soon. 

Techy
Teilnehmer/-in

I wasn't given Beta Access so I can't tell you. I did PM you my details but no reply from you.  😞

ellierdz
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Same here I wasn't given any access and I also PM my details 😞 

mikebang
Teilnehmer/-in

Vvadlamani,

The beta is going well, but it was my understanding that with the customization of outcomes was the ability to make the call outcome field mandatory/required.  Am I missing something?  

Tracking call patterns is next to impossible if Hubspot allows for the call outcome field to be skipped when logging a call.  

Please clairify....thanks!

mkastens
Teilnehmer/-in

Will we have the same customization on meetings and emails as well?

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
vvadlamani
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hello everyone! 

This feature is rolled out to everyone. More details about how this will work and who it is applicable to here - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/create-custom-call-outcomes

Thank you for all your feedback and patience for the last few months.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

JelgerBos
Mitglied

Hi,

Is there a plan to support these custom call outcomes by the call outcomes API?

Regards,

Jelger