HubSpot Ideas

Jmjermaz

Customize Call Outcome options

I would like to be able to customize the drop down list from the call outcome option as it doesn't represent the outcomes I would like recorded. Is this possible? Otherwise can we turn it off so it doesn't state no outcome on the timeline?

137 Replies
alekprus

This would be very helpful for us. I would love to create automated follow up calls when reps connect with a gatekeeper.

vvadlamani
HubSpot Product Team

Hey everyone!

I have some good news for you all! We are picking up this feature for development. Since rolling out this feature requires coordination between multiple product teams, I don't have an exact timeline now but hope to share more details soon.

I would love to recruit some beta test users when we are ready. Keep an eye out for my updates. 

Thank you for your patience while we work on delivering this feature. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

yayawar

That's some real good news! 🙂

PawelSales

It looks good! 

if you want to have someone to beta, just let us know. We will for sure do it 🙂 

nicholascs

It is a very good improvement, my team would also use this function to make a better tracking calls proccess. Is it created? I cannot see this function in my account

1stClassMedical

I would love to be able to beta test the customization on the Call Outcomes!

ellierdz
Contributor

Hi do we know if they released this? I will really like to customize those call outcomes

PawelSales

Me too, can we customize it? we need it to have the proper data

mikebang
Participant

Please sign me up for the beta testing when the time comes.

We would like to customize call outcomes but more importantly in customizing is make the outcome feild mandatory so we can better and accurately  track call reporting for our sales people

GeorgeT

Hi @vvadlamani please add me to the list for beta testing this feature when available. Thank you! 

bunse
Participant

@vvadlamani  Hi! Would love to be able to test this feature. Pelase add me to beta testing list! 🙂 

mkastens
Participant

Currently have sales reps asking for this, is it on the horizon? Would love to beta on this.

Doc-97ThFloor

@vvadlamani I am running into a situation where I was wanting to do this, today.

If you have this in Beta, I would love to join that beta.

Doc

cooperelias
Contributor

@vvadlamani I'd love to beta test this if/when it's an option.

We'd like to add custom options that match up with some of our lead statuses (for example, Not Interested or Bad Timing), and then be able to use the call outcome to update lead status, taking a step off of our sales team that is often overlooked.

DavyPulkerman

Why?

TPJAX

I've waited long enough. HubSpot has some issues that need correcting. They should have been implemented from the start. There are quite a few other areas of HubSpot where this is possible already. Yet, they say they need to test this rigorously before they can release it. they've got problems with other parts of their software as well. They've also got problems with their staff listening. These are features that should be part of the software and we shouldn't need to ask for them.

After a year of using their software I'm bailing and going somewhere else. It's not a robust service, it's got too many holes in it, features that should already be there are not available the basic level of $50 but require you to jump to $400 a month. For a small business that's too much. Simply adding a contact to a business should bring over the business information, but you have to manually input it again. I'm told that a $400 upgrade will solve my problem.

anytime I open an email that's being tracked I get four or five notifications that it's just been opened. It drives me nuts. Figuring out who is real and who was a ghost.

I will now watch tracked emails get opened Time after Time after Time for an hour from a user day after day. It makes me wonder if they're tracking software is even working correctly.

non-response and slow response to request like this make me ill every time I pay that $50.

I'm starting to feel like HubSpot is more of an idea for billing and we'll get the CRM part of it right down the road. I'm not going to be part of an overall beta which I feel HubSpot is. For that reason, and the fact that this still remains open months later, I'm bailing and not going to be your customer anymore. 

Stanz
Participant

Hi,

Can we get an update on this? 

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Looking for an update here as well. 

Jennifereb

really need this!

Jennifereb

I think we should be able to edit these like we can edit call/meeting types.