HubSpot Ideas

Jmjermaz

Customize Call Outcome options

I would like to be able to customize the drop down list from the call outcome option as it doesn't represent the outcomes I would like recorded. Is this possible? Otherwise can we turn it off so it doesn't state no outcome on the timeline?

137 Replies
PCS1

big difference between "connected" and "meaningful conversation".  Would love to be able to distinguish and look at conversion rates between meaningful conversations and booked meetings.  

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@jennysowyrda - Is there any timeline for this that's known?

granthanson
Contributor

+1

kbarrera
Participant

We tried to add a new value for a simple "Not In Service" and couldn't find a way to customize this. +1 for adding this flexibility in the call outcomes dropdown. 

PeterZ
Participant

This feature would be very helpful for our business. We have an unusually long list of different call outcomes that we need to monitor. We currently have our salespeople fill out a property we made from scratch but it is clunky and takes a lot of time. 

Please make this happen HubSpot. Meeting Types are customizable, why can't Call Outcomes be customizable?

PCS1

another vote for me!  this is important for tracking conversion rates from meaningful connection to meeting.   "Connected" is not enough detail.  Please get this done.  

PeterZ
Participant

This would be an incredibly helpful thing to have. Much like how we can edit Call and Meeting types. Call outcome Editing!

andrulobruzzo
Participant

+1 

Would help for training SDR performance. 

MattF
Top Contributor

Is there an update on this? The original request came in from early 2017 and this seems like an easy addition.

PCS1

I agree....again.  Didn't realize the original request was 2 years ago.  Comon HS.... let's get this fixed.

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner

preach!

+1 the person who said there is a difference between 'connected' and productive call

and i'd love to have Gatekeeper for when I 'connect' with a live person but not with the person

NancyS
Participant

Agree!  We need to be able to define a connection VS a meaningful conversation.

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot Community! 

We're continuing to evaluate the possibility and details surrounding  "Customized Call Outcome Options". However, at this point I am going to move this idea backwards to the "Idea Submitted" stage as we are not actively planning to deliver this in the coming weeks or months. We're continuously focused on building great products that can help you grow better, but at this time our efforts are focused around rounding out our core offerings as opposed layering on customization. 

That said, we certainly see the value in allowing customizable call outcomes and will update this issue when we re-shift our focus towards solving this problem. 

andrulobruzzo
Participant

Hey there! The little hack I've found last week for this is to customize "Call Type" (Settings-->Sales-->Call & Meeting types)

There I've put the possible outcomes for a phone call: No answer, Recepcionist, Spoke to Decision Maker, Booked Meeting, etc. (my team is composed of SDRs who make cold calling, mainly) 

I'm starting to measure these days. 

Hope this can help. 

mbulnes

@bsn  how many votes to you Need this has been asked for two years no and we are still getting this responce- thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Support! Unfortunately, there is currently no way to add or customize the Call Outcome options. That said, this functionality is currently in planning so I would recommend up-voting and following (Options > Subscribe) a similar request in the Ideas section of our Community Forum (here). This forum is where our development team finds inspiration for many of our new features, tools, and updates. More requests/votes for a feature pushes them to look at the feature more closely. If you follow an idea, you will be notified of a change in its development status.

How many requests/votes do you need to keep up with your users regest. smh

ADoyle

I want to be able to add tags of the key points/type of call that was made.

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

There are two reminders that can be triggered:

1) You can set up email reminders to be sent (optional when creating task

2) You are notified the day it is due in the notification center (See screenshot from my Hubspot instance. Again this happens the day it is due (happens automatically). Screenshot below

Here is the support document for tasks -  https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/tasks/use-tasks

Screenshot:

Capture.PNG

eyglo

Our company would also benefit from this idea. Being able to add and customise the outcome options.

SönkeK82DE

Missing this feature too. 🙂

apollinesentucq

It would be very usefull YESS