HubSpot Ideas

Jmjermaz

Customize Call Outcome options

I would like to be able to customize the drop down list from the call outcome option as it doesn't represent the outcomes I would like recorded. Is this possible? Otherwise can we turn it off so it doesn't state no outcome on the timeline?

137件のコメント
JanaLattin
メンバー

I also would like to know this please! 

realizeit
トップ投稿者

I'd like to include, in this Call Outcome drop-down:

1. Unavailable

2. On medical leave

3. On sabbatical

JLarsen
メンバー

On this same note, why not just make this a contact property field so that the field and its values can be leveraged in other parts of the platform functionality, such as syncing to integrations, workflows, etc? This would be ideal. 

hamishhalton
メンバー

I'm also looking for this feature, would make my day-day much easier! 

JasonC
投稿者

I would rather see a spot for a custom outcome that would then become a new dropdown.

donvitoxl
メンバー

I would like to be able to customize the call que to differentiate my calls a little more.

For example, I want to distinguish when the difference from when I actually spoke to the decision maker or the gatekeeper.

The way I do it now is, If I speak with the gatekeeper I use the left live message button and if I speak to the decision maker then I use the connected button. By being able to customize the drop-down I would be able to create my own measurements. i.e. (gatekeeper, decision maker).

realizeit
トップ投稿者

I'd like this function as well.

Allen85
メンバー

I absolutely love my dashboard. Customising call outcomes is the area which will attract MASSIVE volumes. This is a vital reporting tool for companies like ours. I cannot wait for this to happen. Please develop this soon folks. 

Allen Wales

claroprint.co.uk

Sebastien822
メンバー

Just messaged support, and it looks like this isn't a feature yet. It would be SO helpful to be able to break down & create custom call outcomes & report on them. The list given is a bit limited and doesn't fit with every business. Right now, I am going to have to track this manually, which I didn't have to do with Salesforce! Lots of Hubspot customers would benefit a lot from this feature. 

akishaitas
メンバー

I dont thnk you should add more options on the drop down menu. If your engineers start considering all options user are sugesting then your drop down menu would be un-managable. Also there are some good ones out the 🙂

You guys should create 7 options and let users name them so that when I look at the call outcome reports on the dashboard it will give me a perfect idea of what the day looks like. 

Also, I should be able to create a view based on the call outcome.

Can you please have your engineers put a move on this?

ok, that's all for now

Trevor
投稿者

This would be great. A simple addition could be: "Moved conversation forward". Flexible enough for multiple use cases and valuable to report on how many calls are moving the ball forward through the funnel.

Trevor
投稿者

Can you please add Sales Reporting as a label?

bflayhart
参加者

I agree that it would be helpful to customize the call outcome options.

Simon_Duke
メンバー

+ 1 for this feature please. 

HP
参加者

Would like to see an 'inbound' option

SalesLD
参加者

Yep. You really need to add in customizable outcomes. The drop-down is great, as are the pre -existing choices for the most part, but you need to be able to add in options. 

michel_pilet
メンバー

Fully agree!

TRXioSales
メンバー

I would also like to see this.  In particular, an option for "Call Dropped"

markussmueller
メンバー

We also would really appreciate this feature! Hopefully, it will be added soon.

BoomCloud
メンバー

We would love this feature as well! Get it done!