HubSpot Ideas

juliusfrey

Customizable Historical Snapshots

I would like to see the possibility to create my own reports based on historical data of deal stages and so on. Right now, the adjustability of the historical snapshot is very limitied compared to what paramaters can be adjusted for general reports.
This is a real blocker for exploiting the full power of HubSpots data.

6 Replies
nicolerohrer
HubSpot Employee

I have had a few customers ask for more customization with this feature as well. Upvote!

AliaAt
Participant

It was so close to helpful - I wanted by deal count rather than by $. 

RuneDekker

Yes we have the same, it would be very beneficial for our insights if we could create our own reports based on historical snapshots, as we would like line charts based on value, weighted value and deal count over time per stage.

KAbel
Participant

Absolutely - this is big for us, would love to be able to look at the weighted pipeline vs. just the total amount. As is, we have to do manual exports to accomplish this and get an accurate historical snapshot. 

CHarro

Yep, this is important, and we'd love to be able to do historical snapshots on a whole variety of properties and objects around the CRM, not just deal pipelines.

NMeyers5

Like @AliaAt said, it would be great to be able to have a custom Y-axis (deal count and not necessarily $)