HubSpot Ideas

tpSignal88

Customizable Filter Options

In the Hubspot CRM, there are so many filter options to choose from, it would be great if we could have the ability to customize those filter options so that they are specific to our company. 

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
August 01, 2017 02:43 AM

Hey @tpSignal88 this is a feature that already exists in both HubSpot Sales and Marketing. You can create custom views using filters specific to your business needs. I've linked some documentation below to further outline how you can acheive this. If you have any further questions or feedback please let me know - thanks!

Creating custom views in the CRM for prospecting

How to filter your contacts using custom views

How to create custom contact and company properties

April 07, 2017 02:06 AM

Thanks for the clarification @tpSignal88 - this will help our Product team in their review, we'll keep you posted. 

New
April 06, 2017 02:02 AM

Hey @tpSignal88 - to clarify, do you mean the filters you can add to Contact and Company views?

4 Replies
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @tpSignal88 - to clarify, do you mean the filters you can add to Contact and Company views?

tpSignal88

Hello, please see the attached screenshot for more clarification. We're hoping for a way to custmomize those filter options since there are so many currently available. Does that make more sense, I hope?

Hubspot Filters.png

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for the clarification @tpSignal88 - this will help our Product team in their review, we'll keep you posted. 

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @tpSignal88 this is a feature that already exists in both HubSpot Sales and Marketing. You can create custom views using filters specific to your business needs. I've linked some documentation below to further outline how you can acheive this. If you have any further questions or feedback please let me know - thanks!

Creating custom views in the CRM for prospecting

How to filter your contacts using custom views

How to create custom contact and company properties