HubSpot Ideas

aneng

Customising contact's "sidebar" in mobile app

Hi Team, currently when using the mobile app, the contact's "About" section displays ALL contact properties. This is similar to that of the "View all properties" of the contact record in the desktop platform. 

The only part we're able to customise would be the properties in "About this contact". It would be great if we are able to also customize the properties in the additional sections for mobile which we currently can do on desktop platform. Thanks! 

6 Replies
DBugeja

Agree with this, as a Partneer Manager who is enjoying the ability to meet people face to face again. I have recently dusted off my iPad and want to leverage the iPad App. I was surprised that the IOS App simply doesn't represent what is configured on the Desktop view of Hubspot. 

Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

It will be really great if the mobile version can share the same setting as the desktop version as the desktop version is often configured to a user's needs and being able to see the same information in mobile can really help here. 

NinaCanda

Yes, I agree to this as well. In our Desktop view, we customized the right-sidebar to show the contact's email and type of contact (custom property), but in the mobile app, we can't see them and we find it hard to identify who is the primary or emergency contact associated in the company record.

BMilaszkiewicz
Contributor

I'm surprised this isn't available. The majority of HubSpot users have some customization even at a basic level, so not having the ability to have the same / mirror view when a user is leveraging the mobile application it outdated. Most of our sellers have to travel considerable distances to meet with partners so they have their mobile phones with them constantly, but not nesessarily their laptops. 

Please allow us the same flexibility between the desktop and mobile versions HubSpot! 

NinaCanda
Hello,

I think it's only available on Android phones, not with iOs. We can't see
the same customization we have for the associations in the company records
on our phones as we are using iOS.
LiveOcean
Participant

Have there been any updates on this? Our team use the mobile app a lot so being able to customise these sections would be a game changer.
We would also love to be able to customise the About section on deals - when you click into a deal the deal amount is not immediately obvious which makes the experience really clunky. If anyone has any updates or suggestions they'd be hugely appreciated!