HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Customized "Deal Cards" in Deals Dashboard

I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the

Deals Dashboard. Default is...
- Deal Name
- Amount
- Close Date
- Attached Contacts

I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-glance feature is more meaningful to me.

In addition I'd like to be able to color-code Deal Cards based on attributes. (i.e. [if deal amount > $5,000; then color = green])

447 Replies
nrodes
Member | Partner

Please add it soon!

Sherif

It an important idea , will be very useful to have such a feature

bkeller
HubSpot Product Team

This idea, along with https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customized-quot-Deal-Cards-quot-in-Deals-Dashboard/id... are currently in the design and development process. We expect to launch this feature during Q3 of this year. 

bkeller
HubSpot Product Team

RKtruoptik

Upvote - Pls add this functionality!

StuGold

This is very important ... we just had a meeting and after having Hubspot for a number of years are starting to feel that Hubspot is not as useful as we need it to be. 

This inability to change the information on the views of the cards is a key element in this decision.  It is clear that different Hubspot users want different info so we can't figure out why they restrict us to what Hubspot deems most important (deal amount & close date).  I'd like to have the Client Name, Client Contact Name, my Sales Rep Name, and the Customer Prioritization Level on the card.  And being able to color code the cards to track them in other, customized ways would be a massive enhancement and of great value.  It seems years have gone by since some of these ideas were first proposed and Hubspot has done nothing to address.  We're starting to look at other tools now.

sstaicer

Ability to add deal owner profile pictures to the deal card. 

paladinodeimari
Contributor | Partner

We also start to look at other tools.

Customisation of deal's tabs is a key feature.

ctrimde

Each Company has a different ways to "understand" deal cards. Its a "must have" that Deal cards can be customized!

nrodes
Member | Partner

I guess its shouldnt be that complex to do fields and views are alredy there, We are also exploring other options since we find this kind of shortcomings all the time and its not a good answer wait 6 months to make a simple tweak while spending the same or more than other tools that already do. 

gsbrindley

I'd like to include a custom field "Bid Date" in place of "Close Date".

bojanski

This would be amazing. We do a daily walkthrough of our pipelines but we have to click into each deal to see 1-2 fields that we need to check. 

Nickabr
Participant

How this is not already an option is beyond me. Such a simple but necessary function. Please resolve ASAP.

amberleemaya
Contributor

I hope this is implemented soon. Would be so helpful to our sales team.

Jusbut99

great idea! colour code altering as last activity goes further into the past.

TribePayments

Hi,

We have just clarified this with our onboarding specialsit as colour coded tiles would be hugely useful. Scoring does not work as effectively in board mode in my opinion. 

Thanks!

dstone15

Yes, I need this asap. It is an essential feature I must have in a CRM platform. Other popular ones have this and I'd like to stay with Hubspot if possible. 

F_Cacciapuoti

We would need to be able to see the company name on the card, instead of just the logo.
Surely being able to customize the information on the deal cards would be the best option!

CLWorking
Participant

This customization for other pipelines as well. Example: Service pipeline be able to see custom property associated with the ticket.

HRStrategies

We concur. It would be ideal to customize distinctly for each funnel.  Each funnel has distinct priorities.