Customise the deals 'board' view

usmankhan

Sales users should have the ability to customise the deal boards i.e. what information is displayed on the board. Currently it's set by default to show the deal name, close date and an associated contact tag. User should be able to either select from a list or better yet, drag and drop the fields that wish to see on the deal boards.

142 Replies
mmoore85

I agree. Arbitrary, projected close dates are not useful in our business. I would rather see at a glance: when the when the deal way created, or last contact date, or how many days since deal was first created. 

HRStrategies

This is a great idea!  Currently it is set to show close date.  We use the board to review our RFP opportunities and it would be much more valuable for us to see RFP Due date than close date.

Will_Sheldon

Adding weight to this idea. For example being able to include deal owner to the board would be great so when looking at the board as a whole you could could easily see which deals were related to which person on the sales team. 

patorojasabalos

Several fields and colored labels in cards are very important for us, please build it!

adiard

Would be great if we can choose to see recurring revenue instead of Amont (very important for SaaS business)

Status updated to: In Planning
bkeller
HubSpot Product Team

mpherr
Participant

Great to read it's moving forward!

HRStrategies

Agreed! I am really looking forward to this feature, it will make Hubspot a more significant part of every meeting!

lloydgilmore

This would be of great help to us.

ttusin

I would like to be able to aggregate the total of something other than amount $ at the bottom of each stage.  We measure our volume by units (custom property) rather than dollars at this stage, so it would be nice to be able to show Total Units of each stage.

LucBowie

Our company is currently tweaking our hubspot layout in the Deals section. We have changed the name of our deal stages but it would be great to have it so that when you hover your mouse over the deal stage name or click on the deal stage name: a short description could be displayed to prompt new users as to the context of that stage.

pmurphy

I also want to customize another element, the totaling at the bottom. We use Expected Revenue because our deals are large and can be shifting as the deal develops and we understand what is come of them. I'd like to be able to total Expected Revenue instead of Amount at the bottom

Betty

Will be better if the board can add more view futures like Trello.
The beta version provide new type of filter, which is good, but again, the new draw down filter CAN NOT customize.
Really don't now why Hubsport don't want to open this function.

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

@Betty you have a link to subscribe to that Beta by any chance?

Status updated to: In Planning
bkeller
HubSpot Product Team

This idea, along with https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customized-quot-Deal-Cards-quot-in-Deals-Dashboard/id... are currently in the design and development process. We expect to launch this feature during Q3 of this year. 

sstaicer

Ability to add deal owner profile pictures to the deal card. 

gsbrindley

I'd like to include a custom field "Bid Date" in place of "Close Date".

bojanski

This would be amazing. We do a daily walkthrough of our pipelines but we have to click into each deal to see 1-2 fields that we need to check. 

Nickabr
Participant

How this is not already an option is beyond me. Such a simple but necessary function. Please resolve ASAP.

F_Cacciapuoti

We would need to be able to see the company name on the card, instead of just the logo.
Surely being able to customize the information on the deal cards would be the best option!