Customise the deals 'board' view

Sales users should have the ability to customise the deal boards i.e. what information is displayed on the board. Currently it's set by default to show the deal name, close date and an associated contact tag. User should be able to either select from a list or better yet, drag and drop the fields that wish to see on the deal boards.

HubSpot updates
100 Replies
bschleicher
New Contributor

Would be much appreciated to have more flexiblility in which informations you can see for every single deal on the deal board view

Hayato
New Contributor

Agree. Not all users of Hubspot are willing to refer to every single "ticket" or "deal" page for the details.

Some just want the key points.

To be able to customize the settings for the board view is almost mandatory for me to satisfy those people.

kclaire
New Contributor

I completely agree! I'm shocked we don't already have this functionality! 

Our team likes to use the deals page for pipeline review but the way it's currently set, each tile requires a deep dive or guided tour to fully understand where it's at.

To be able to just look and see pertinent information would be amazing!

bradytraeder
Regular Contributor

agreed

dacm1121
New Contributor

I am concerned that this idea has been posted since 2017 and no progress has been done.

mpherr
Occasional Contributor

Indeed, since 2017 and not even a comment from Hubspot - giving at least a perspective

bradytraeder
Regular Contributor

@hroberts can you help with this?

Herschel
Top Contributor

Being able to select which properties display on the deal/ticket card in the pipeline board view (ideally individually per each separate ticket and deal pipeline) would be extremely helpful.

davidhinkley
Visitor

is this a forum we we can expect helpful answers or is it a wishing well that is too deep to see what you are looking for.

how do I customise my deals by company view to add other data points like campaign name

HRHDavies
Regular Visitor

This is a must have!  We are using Monday atm and there is no way we can move away form it until this functionality is in place. 

stigaskcody
New Contributor

This is a needed feature in order to prioritize a large number of deals

Big upwote

TechEvangelist
Occasional Contributor

Hi Hubspot.   This is a long time for a ticket to go unanswered.   Please can some comment be made at least as to when some for of solution might be put in place.   Thanks

amylov
New Contributor

We need this, too! 

bradytraeder
Regular Contributor

Definitely need some customization regarding this. Would like to be able to show most recent deals at the top and adjust column widths and stuff like in the the contacts/company tables.  

bradytraeder
Regular Contributor

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Create-and-print-postal-labels-in-HubSpot/idi-p/3219

Hey Everyone, if you could click the link above and upvote it, would be very much appreciated. Maybe you would benefit from this feature as well to print postal labels. 

erinhartje
Occasional Contributor

Being able to change the properties on the cards and even change the card colors would be SO USEFUL! Please implement ASAP.

JohanP
New Contributor

I agree, this is really a must-have feature if you're working on multiple deals and need prioritization on a rather high level. Close date is not very useful in my business - we work a lot with tenders, and what I'd like to see in the board view is the tenders deadline for submitting a quote or perhaps last contact date.

I believe this request is also covered in the below thread so may be worth a shot to uplift and comment here.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customized-quot-Deal-Cards-quot-in-Deals-Dashboard/id...

santkowiak
Visitor

I deal with several contacts at companies on various deals and this feature would be invaluable time saver. 

MissTipsi
Occasional Contributor

We are new here would definitely benefit from this. Can anyone shed light on what sort of number of votes are needed before Hubspot takes these things seriously? This was raised well over 2 years ago...

Herschel
Top Contributor

@MissTipsi I think @davidhinkley may have put it best when he asked:

Is this a forum where we can expect helpful answers or is it a wishing well that is too deep to see what you are looking for.

In my experience is the latter. In other words: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯