Customise the deals 'board' view

Sales users should have the ability to customise the deal boards i.e. what information is displayed on the board. Currently it's set by default to show the deal name, close date and an associated contact tag. User should be able to either select from a list or better yet, drag and drop the fields that wish to see on the deal boards.

134 Replies
Regular Contributor

@rachelbrowne - one thought (bandaid) that might help, if you're viewing the table view instead of the board view, is you could add the "Next Activity Date" column.  If there are tasks set up on the deal, the due date should be factored in to Next Activity.  (so would any scheduled meetings, etc.), and it could at least help with prioritization?

New Contributor

I would like to see the "Creation Date" instead of the "Close Date. Thanks

I would like to add "Category" to the board view. Thanks!

New Contributor

I completely agree!! We need it also as soon as possible 🙂

Occasional Contributor

Hear, hear! I would also like to see this feature rolled out Smiley Happy

New Contributor

I have this requirement as our clients value different details. Added customisation at this level is always going to be a good thing for all users as it will allow the interface to be suited to everybodys M.O.

Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Tottaly agree. Would love to see the create date on the deal board view. 

New Contributor

This is very important to all modules

New Contributor

Yes it would be good to be able to customise the deal view by sales team.

Visitor

Yes this please. 

Occasional Contributor

I alos would like to be able to customize my Dash Board to better manage my team. I don't like having a limited selection that was pre determined for me.. We should have full use of reporting to be able to get the most out of this program.

New Contributor

De acuerdo que se debe de poder actualizar la vista.

Regular Visitor

Agree with the original idea in this thread. What makes hubspot so nice to work with is the level of customization that is possible. That this isn't, just seems a bit silly.

Perhaps it is conciously chosen not to implement this idea, as it could mess with the general layout that won't be uniform for all users anymore, but there's always a solution to think of i reckon.

Colours and tags on a deal would also be great.

New Contributor

Agreed, in the same way that a user has control over which columns are shown in the list view (Actions ––> Edit Columns), it would be great to have the ability to customize which pieces of info about the Deal appear in the card on the board view. In addition, we'd like these pieces of info to be stage-specific, meaning for example, that when a Deal card is moved into the final Closed Won stage, it triggers the Close Date to automatically be replaced with the Delivery Date, since that then becomes the most relevant piece of info. Thanks for considering! 

New Contributor

I completelyagree with this suggestion.  We'd much rather have the option of which field is shown on the Deals Board.  For example 'Net Meeting Date' would be of much more use to us.  Is this in the development pipline yet?

This idea is 2 years old but still super relevant. We run all our sales meetings off this view and Close date is much less important than 'Next Step' date for example. Ability to edit this would be huge, I'm actually shocked it's not a feature already.

Regular Contributor

Is this ever going to happen? 

New Contributor

Yes, can HubSpot at least give us an idea of when it will be considered for development?

New Contributor

I totally agree that this needs to be able to be customized. The board view is not as helpful if you have to click through too much to get more details.

New Contributor

This feature would be perfect, surprised it's not a feature by default