Customise the deals 'board' view

Sales users should have the ability to customise the deal boards i.e. what information is displayed on the board. Currently it's set by default to show the deal name, close date and an associated contact tag. User should be able to either select from a list or better yet, drag and drop the fields that wish to see on the deal boards.

HubSpot updates
81 Replies
wwjohnstone
Visitor

I've been trying to figure out if there is anyway to customize the Board and then came across this thread.  Very disappointed they haven't done something for this yet.  Seeing the Close Date is useless in my business, need better info available to make this snapshot of the pipeline useful.

adrianjwong
New Contributor

This is frustrating for myself and the 13 reps as our sales funny does not follow a specific close date process. We value lead score, last activity as to making priority towards the prospects we want to reach out first. When looking at the deals board it is useless to me to find out who I should target first and prioritize for the day.

AlonBo
New Contributor

Exactly!

Exotix
Occasional Contributor

have you made any update for this?

I want to see the Deal Owner in the board view cards,

Thanks,

CaseyD
Visitor

The current layout of the deals board makes setting percentages of confidence that a deal will come in useless. The interface doesn't use this information anywhere. Not when totaling and not on the individual deals themselves. What is the point of ever entering a percentage if they don't get applied anywhere?

igorkocis
New Contributor

It is frustrating there is no way to change the properties shown on the deal board itself. Topic is here for 2 years. It is limiting usefuleness of deals. When do you want to change this simple demand?

Parkopedia
Occasional Contributor

agree, the ability to set the fields displayed within the deals dashboard tiles should be something which can be set by the user or the company admin.

TSterling56
Visitor

In total agreement.  To use this tool for meetings, we need to be able to reflect the information on the tiles that is most useful for our puposes.

zbelcher
Regular Contributor

I agree.  I previous had Zoho CRM and they had a "views" dropdown option that allowed you to see different fields on a given deal depending on what view you selected (e.g. "Product Deal" or "Consulting Deal."  

Not having this functionality makes it hard to win broader organizational adoption because people don't like to have to sift through fields that are irrelevant to them.  I can't understand why it would be so difficult for Hubspot to add this functionality to the CRM (and not as an "enterprise only" feature *please*).

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

The ability to show tasks on the deal board would be highly benefitial. This would provide more insight into what actions need to be taken from the Deals home page.