Customise the deals 'board' view

Sales users should have the ability to customise the deal boards i.e. what information is displayed on the board. Currently it's set by default to show the deal name, close date and an associated contact tag. User should be able to either select from a list or better yet, drag and drop the fields that wish to see on the deal boards.

HubSpot updates
87 Replies
aeuston

Agreed. Seeing an arbitrary guess at a Close Date is not useful information for me. I'd rather quicly see when the last contact was made, or, like you say, choose whatever I want to be included there. 

mariemoesgaard

It would be super valuable to see whether a task is scheduled or not

@usmankhan wrote:

Sales users should have the ability to customise the deal boards i.e. what information is displayed on the board. Currently it's set by default to show the deal name, close date and an associated contact tag. User should be able to either select from a list or better yet, drag and drop the fields that wish to see on the deal boards.

skc

I would like to be able to see something other than Total $ at the bottom of each stage.  We measure our volume by units rather than dollars at this point, so it would be nice to be able to show total opportunity in units.

Jeffress
Occasional Contributor

Apologies if this is somewhere else in ideas! Please merge if applicable....

I think it should be possible to customize which fields display on the cards in each pipeline on the Deals Board, similar to how we can now require different information for each stage (in each pipeline). Our company focuses one pipeline on new sales and a different one on renewals, and because of this the "close date" is only relevant in one of those two. Just to point out, I know this is simply a Deals Board issue, but the Board is far and away better for our team. Please do not lump this in with functionality in Table view.

The fields on the cards in the Deals Board are simply pulling information from other filled-in fields. It should be quite easy to allow our team to redirect this pull. Thank you!

Lea
Occasional Contributor

We would like to be able to see in the deal view the contact associated to the deal. Currently if a deal is associated to a company and to a contact, the row "associated with" will show teh company only. But we should be able to see both or to choose which one we want to display 

Nateliekriel
New Contributor

I completely agree - If there were custome deal fields per pipeline it would make the flow alot more accurate, instead of duplicating information

Chris-LAX
New Contributor

Agreed. No need to be fancy to start with, just some basic customization. For instance, it could start by simply making the existing fields user-replaceable in the Customize dialog. 

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

It would be nice to be able to customize what is shown on the deals when in board view, such as taking out the associated contacts and company or adding custom properties to show on the deal.

Alexwalker89

I would love to be able to display custom deal fields in the board view of my deals pipeline and not be limited to the generic deal information. 

For example, I have a sales flow where we receive multiple quotes on behalf of our clients from contractors for the same deal, we only invoice on the quotes that are approved by the client. 

I would like to be able to display in the board flow: Amount Invoiced, Amount of Quotes Approved and Amount of Quotes received. 

JamesGervais

High value in seeing the actual product selected along with Deal Value, Company Name and Close Target Date.  Example of suggested view:

Current View:                                                           Suggested View:

$16,500   ABC Company                                      $16,500   ABC Company

Close Date:  1/1/18                                                990 Series iWeld Laser

Close Date:  1/1/18

This will allow for a more comprehensive analysis of all active deals in the different pipelines and allow for better global analysis of all active opportunities.