HubSpot Ideas

Thomas_Vanguard

Customise Line Item/Product card in Deals

Our client would like to be able to see the product name, SKU, item cost and total in this card. I've noticed that you can't customise this at all unlike the Deal, Contact and Company cards that appear on associated records.

Can the feature be added to edit the information that appears on this card?

7 Commentaires
SarahBeck
Participant

yes! I would like to be able to show ARR vs MRR

ylahp
Membre

+1 for this feature.

Being able to customize the fields shown in the card is the difference (for us) between using line items and not. 
For example, it's tough to modify the line items of a deal if our product names are similar, and the only visible difference is either the description or the unique SKU.

trcxy
Participant

Yes, deal line-items reporting function is lacking. We recently adopted a hubspot spreadsheet tool (https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/liyfe-1061429) which allows us to view deal line-items in a spreadsheet view, it is helpful. 

Shiran
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Yes, I agree. I think we should have more ability to customise Line Item cards and details. 

SKuentzel
Participant

We need to see the different billing start dates for each line items on the card, so upvoted 😊

SComeau
Contributeur de premier rang

We really need to see the SKU on the Line Items card, please allow customization

SWalsh10
Membre

Hi, I would welcome the ability to customize this. It will show us a moment's glance all the details of what we sold the customer without having to hit "Edit" and dig deeper.