HubSpot Ideas

Gabriel33

Customer portal: how to know which users have registered?

I set up the HubSpot client portal: users must create an account to access it and view their tickets, submit a new one, etc.).
I would like to know which users have signed up, how many, and the evolution of the registrations over time.

Thanks,

Gabriel

5 Replies
Griffin_Drye

This is absolutely something that needs to be implemented! Thank you for posting. 

JKropf

This is so logical. I cant believe it doesnt exist. 

ZJanes
Member | Elite Partner

Having a native list of registered customer portal/private content users would be extremely useful. We use the customer portal and private content across 15+ HubSpot portals and being able to access a list of users is definitely something we would use all the time. Downloading the logs is an option but something built in would be way better. 

JVanderMaas

Is there any update on this that I've missed? Would love to have something like this!

GTorres08
Participant

This is a much-needed feature to know which of our contacts have registered or not. Also, some features even assist with password resets or set a temp password to assist with a successful registration. I hope this helps anyone else: You can go to Content > Private Content and download all the activity on your portal where you can do a search for an email and confirm the registered flag is True/False:

GTorres08_0-1718746076357.png