HubSpot Ideas

atma

Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

221 Replies
BKing7
Participant

that's a shame you're not making this available for the lower tiers!  This is one of the best ways to get companies moving away from places like freshdesk! 

Tomold
Participant

I agree with @BKing7  I logged this suggestion over a year ago, now can't get acccess to the trial because i'm a lower tiered customer! Seems a little unfair to use low level customers 😞 

Maybe time to look at alternatives like Engagebay

BKing7
Participant

@Tomold that's an interesting suggestion!  We'll have a look at engagebay as well;  not cost effective to go to higher tear for this.   

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

Just raising this for a customer here.

For now, it seems that the template for ticket portal is rather fixed. For example, I don't see a way where we can adjust the height and width for the ticket portal logo specifically.

Would be good if we can add this in! thanks.

TDwebdev
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi,

For now, it seems that the template for ticket portal is rather fixed. For example, I don't see a way where we can adjust the height and width for the ticket portal logo specifically.

I agree with that, this is an important feature!

It would be nice if you make it possible to style the template in the next update. This is a frequently asked question from our customers!

I think the functionality is fine for now 🙂

AGiannelli

Where is the url to get the PORTAL for CUSTOMER?

MOrd5

You might want to try this -we used it internally but have now made it available for others to use - https://portalis.io/

There is a free plan so you can try it out with one customer.

BKing7
Participant

can someone please advise if the ticket portal is now available for all tiers please?  

EHooijer
Participant

I have this in Beta and like it - but not completely. Currently, our customers can only see their personal tickets, but I would like for them to see all the tickets that their colleagues at the same company have made with us.

Or even better, that we can set some key users/admins who can see all the tickets from their company, but others can only see their own.

Is this something that is possible in the foreseeable future?

ASweeting
Member | Partner

Hey @EHooijer our product does just this, it's a new customer portal and was approved via the marketplace this week.

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/9367733/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/customer-portal-26...

It allows your customers to invite their colleagues to collaborate within their company portal. Tickets can be raised via the portal, but it also syncs tickets from your Hub at the company level so your customer's colleagues can see all tickets.

There's a free plan, take a look - (https://portalis.io/

Thanks,

Andy

MoAhmed
Contributor

@EHooijer 

There's a few options that exist out there, the one above being one and others like that of App Chemists - https://appchemist.io/customer-service-portal/

You just need to decide internally whether the move is worthwhile doing - if you're small and agile, great, but if you want to grow (or are growing fast), I've found that although integrated into HubSpot, disparate systems get really unweildy really fast.

I'd suggest posting your idea as a new topic/feature request so it doesn't get lost in the nether, as it is, in my opinion, one of the most obvious things to have.

EHooijer
Participant
MoAhmed
Contributor

@EHooijer  - Done 🙂

dbarthel
totally agree with EHooijer

enterprise customers require this.
BKing7
Participant

not just enterprise @dbarthel anyone with a large customer base would find this very useful.  not keen on getting anything from the market place either - might as well build our own, but since hubspot have buit it (even in Beta) seems a bit pointless to me...  

i'd like to understand why it's only available for higher tiers please

Lucila-Andimol
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

Hi @EHooijer 

even if this functionality 'd be usefull

in our experience with some clients

not everyone in the company 'd be able to create tickets.

Why? Because managers/IT responsables looses control of the amount of hours of support demanded (specially in SAAS/Support/Any industry with billable hours).

So the main question is how to organize the tickets/support process so that the company is in control about the tickets generated?

Even if you can put the manager/It Rep. as a 2nd contact in the ticket so that can see all the tickets, or to have a company profile ticket's page

Is it ok to have more than 1 person per company generating tickets?

Why 'd all the other colleagues at the same company 'd like to see the tickets made with us??

Just thinking about making processes right, not just ajusting the tool/platform used for this

🙂

CGinisty-Gold

The beta customer portal is good beginning ! but it has to go further :

It's a must-have to be able to define some key users/admins who can see every ticket from all the users of their company, but that others can only see their own.

tilly
HubSpot Product Team

All Service Hub Professional and Enterprise accounts now have access to the new customer portal tool. Read more about how to set it up in this article.

MoAhmed
Contributor

Thanks for all the effort you've undertaken here 🙂

CGinisty-Gold

Hello Tilly ! 
I just tested the new portal feature "ticket permission" (when you check the box "Allow your customers to view any tickets that their company is associated with") which seems great ! : question => do you plan on making evolution about it in order to let only some "purchasing role" accessing it ? 

It's a must-have to be able to define some key users/admins who can see every ticket from all the users of their company, but that others can only see their own.