HubSpot Ideas

atma

Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

221 Replies
MoAhmed
Contributor

This was originally created in 2018 and there's still talk of a beta testing environment?

Do we have any insight into the progress of this and maybe some kind of ETA? The inability for customers to view their own cases seems weird? 

This has existed as a function for years in other products?

Ralf

As a HS customer myself, I would agree. Let's look forward to the beta this year.

Lucila-Andimol
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

Hi @tilly 

I'd love to be part of this beta

for portals 1231510, 8900621 , 2661875

Thanks 😊

MAbbate

Hello! Are there any news regarding this feature?

MSharifzadeh

yes, It's so important now customers can see their previous chats we want to customers can see their previous email/ticket too.

smoly1

Following up with this to see if there is any updated release date for this feature?

AndreaTinner
Participant

We would love to see this and share it with our customers! If there is a sounding board for inputs or BETA, please let me know 🙂

AdamSand
Participant | Diamond Partner

@tilly 

Would also love to have this functionality build in rather than going to Freshdesk or Zendesk. 

MoAhmed
Contributor

@AdamSand - Right now I'm using the http://appchemist.io/ tool - it's a little rudimentary, but it does the job and is free for up to 5 user counts (and tbh, it doesn't cost much when you go over either).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @MoAhmed that looks cool.. It doesnt seem to be accepting my google token tho so cant get it running atm. Will get in touch with them. 

indiracatmedia
Contributor | Elite Partner

@tilly, is there any chance to participate in this beta? Thank you so much!

AdamSand
Participant | Diamond Partner
Found an awesome solution for this right now.

>From appchemist.io

Dax is awesome to work with!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed, had a call with him last week and set our system up and it was a go straight away....great guy 👍

HotDogJessica
Member | Platinum Partner

I would love to be in the Beta too - let me know how we sign up.

tilly
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks! Please DM me with your portal ID and email address if you are interested in participating in the beta. Thanks!

Lucila-Andimol
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

@tilly dont know why but cant send a DM.

Here are some portal ID for the beta

1231510, 8900621, 2661875

Thanks!

Arcane

Hi any ideas of the release guys?

CliPlace
Contributor

Hello everyone who needs a customer portal.

I know how important this feature is. We also looked for a solution for our customers but found nothing.

We currently have our own portal with basic features.

If someone wants to increase the level of support services, try CliPlace - https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/7720658/marketplace/apps/customer-service/help-desk/cliplace-custo... 

https://cliplace.com/ 

It's completely free 🙂

You're welcome!

gbon
Bonjour,
Je vous remercie beaucoup pour l'information, c'est une excellente nouvelle. Nous allons essayer dès aujourd'hui.
Belle journée,
Bien cordialement,

[cid:9c4b87e2-4d7d-4abe-98f2-72f5e7d0bf67]
tilly
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! We now have a customer portal feature in public beta for Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers. Thank you so much for all of your feedback to date; we appreciate it so much! 

We will be expanding the beta over the coming weeks and months. For those who would like access:

• If you have already DM'ed me for access to this beta: I have made a note of your details and will add this feature to your account in the coming weeks, if it is not already there! 
  • If you have not already contacted me or your CSM about this feature: Please submit this form with your details. There will be a delay to get access, but the feature will be in your account in the coming weeks.

You can find setup instructions in this KB article, as well as this Academy lesson

By accessing our beta, you agree to the HubSpot Beta Terms.