HubSpot Ideas

atma

Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

221 Replies
rauccik

This would greatly enhance customer communication and transparency and add signficant value to the Hubspot platform. Is there any update to where this request sits in terms of HubSpot's priorities? 

jprisca

@Lyndora Has there been any progress to this yet? Is there a pipeline that we can view? 

aklaassen

Honestly, it's difficult to fathom how this request has been open for almost 2.5 years and not implemented yet. This functionality is available in literally every other available service desk on the market, and a staple of ITIL protocols. This needs to happen...yesterday.

tothz
Participant

I agree with all of the above!  Please....

michael_ord
Participant

Hi, we are HubSpot Enterprise customers and recently built a customer portal for ourselves (a SaaS B2B company) - it integrates with  HubSpot Support tickets, documents, marketing and sales. 

We talked about it here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Creating-a-customer-portal/td-p/201572

There has been a lot of interest from other forum members about using the portal that we developed - so, the company we used have decided to spin it out for others.

Be happy to make an introduction if anyone wants a look/trial access.

Cheers

Maarten1989
Member | Diamond Partner

Yes, please create this addition. It will make HubSpot a much and much stronger all-in-one solution :).

LiamW
Participant

How can 300 upvotes over 2.5 years not get this beyond, "being reviewed" and demonstrate that it is a need? Even Hubspot has a portal for its customers, so they know it is a need. There are multiple okay apps that cant be white-labeled in the marketplace, so the need and pain is real. This is a drastic limitation for any support team that has more than 100 customers.

cbragado
Contributor | Partner

We have renounced to HubSpot Services after one year in the Pro version. And the main reason is this lack of functionality...

Bfroyen21
Participant

Any updates here pls?   Moving to HS, coming from an existing portal from Fresh ... we are stuck.

Ralf

Thank you for all the supporting emails.

We are a client just like you and we are still in the same situation; no update or timeline received.

Best regards, Ralf

tilly
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! Thank you so much for the feedback and for your patience. I'm updating the status of this idea to "In planning."

We plan to have a beta open up later this year, and I will be sure to post additional updates here as the timeline becomes more clear.

AnastasiaGH
Participant

@tilly Is it possible to sign up for a beta?

cbragado
Contributor | Partner

@tilly Wow!!! Great news...

Tomold
Participant

@tilly  Do we all get a discount for coming up with these awesome ideas?" 🙂 

tilly
HubSpot Product Team

@AnastasiaGH sure! If you personal message me your email and Hub ID, I'd be happy to take note of it.

axxo

Same here. Urgently needed. Is there any update/progress to be shared? Is this feature already in development?

Many thanks 🙂

AAdade

This is truly basic functionality that enterprise level customers expect. Excited to see this happen sooner rather than later. 

Orin_Gapstow

Very much looking forward to this feature. Can you please include our organization in the beta? Thank you!

FAvédian

@tillywould we join the early adopter program?

mikloso
Participant

@tillywe would love to join the beta when it's available too!