HubSpot Ideas

atma

Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

221 Replies
badinoff

+1. Much needed

darynsmith
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi @badinoff - We launched our Customer Ticket Portal in Beta about a month ago, in the last 30 days we have got great feedback from a lot of people on this thread and have made several improvements and there are a load of new features coming out in the next sprint. 

You can sign up for a 14 day trial here: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/customer-success/ticketing/customer-ticket-portal-220...

We can also customize the ticket portal for your requirements - different branding, additional content blocks etc.

SWilsonA4u
Top Contributor

New user, very surprised that this functionality doesn't already exist, I thought I was just missing something until I found out that it isn't there. With Hubspot's own support having this surely there is an opportunity to roll out the functionality and monetise it??

SusannaFin

We also need this feature. Also, would be super nice to know if this will take another 2 yrs to get into development or is there a chance something might happen sooner?

Ralf

Dear HubSpot team -

Given tremendous support here in the community for this basic functionality could yo provide an update to all of us, please?

1) Have you decided to roll out the obviously existing functionality (HubSpot uses it for us = clients) to our clients (= clients' clients) as well?

2) If yes, what ETA could you provide?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Ralf

gbon

Bonjour,

Avez-vous des informations sur cette évolution ? Prévoyez-vous dans vos sprints à venir de planifier cette évolution ? 

Par avance merci de votre aide,

Bien cordialement,

rmitchell1
Contributor

This has been in review status for 2+ months now.  When will we know if this is going into the  planning phase or if its being trashed?  Inquiring minds want to know!

DSI-JaredP

Our business could benefit huge from integrating Support's data to our platform... H-U-G-E.

This one, stinking feature is missing, though. So we can't get their buy-in. I've heard it's underway, but can we get an ETA?

SimonL

I would love to provide the /support-inbox experience to my own client.  A clean and simple interface to see all your own ticket, close them yourself as client and leave a feedback. 

LiamW
Participant

259th Yes please

DavidYounger
Participant

Wow such silence from Hubspot.

Considering how much we spend with you each month, you would think that something like this would be greate client retention fodder!

Cheers

David

Tomold
Participant

It would be helpful if customers could track the progress of their submitted tickets via an online portal system similar to the one that HubSpot uses internally with their customers. I'm currently having to use FreshDesk to provide an online customer portal for fault reporting and as a file repository for software downloads. 

JustinTAnderso1
Participant

We run a SAAS business using Service Hub, so allowing clients to log in and see their ticket status would be a great advantage for their customer experience. 

Daxchemist
Participant | Elite Partner

Hey all!

We've just launched our Customer Service Portal here!

https://appchemist.io/customer-service-portal

Please reach out if you'd like a demo, and we're open to customizing it and adding features based on ANYTHING that you'd need.

We'll be in the official ecosystem tomorrow but you can get in early, just shoot me a message!

LiamW
Participant

Providing different mediums of support, but not a portal makes things confusing for customers. HubSpot themselves has a ticket portal for us as their customers, we should be able to have that same functionality for our customers.

Stanz
Participant

We'd love this idea. The ticket pipelines work great for our own internal focus and overview, but it would be good to show customers where their tickets are in the process and what we are doing in terms of activity to solve it.

This is a great feature we would definitely use!

Lyndora
HubSpot Employee

Hey everyone - My name is Lynne and I work as a Researcher with our product teams here in HubSpot. Firstly, thank you all so much for your feedback on this post. We will be running research in the coming weeks to learn more about the Customer Portal and would love to hear your thoughts in more detail. If you would be interested in chatting with me about this please take a minute and fill out the short form linked below and if you're selected for the study we'll be in touch with further details. Thanks again and looking forward to chatting more with some of you.

Lyndora
HubSpot Employee

Hey Tomold - My name is Lynne and I work as a Researcher with our product teams here in HubSpot. Firstly, thank you so much for your feedback on this post. We will be running research in the coming weeks to learn more about the Customer Portal and would love to hear your thoughts in more detail. If you would be interested in chatting with me about this please take a minute and fill out the short form linked below and if you're selected for the study we'll be in touch with further details. Thanks again.

Lyndora
HubSpot Employee

Hey everyone - My name is Lynne and I work as a Researcher with our product teams here in HubSpot. Firstly, thank you all so much for your feedback on this post. We will be running research in the coming weeks to learn more about the Customer Portal and would love to hear your thoughts in more detail. If you would be interested in chatting with me about this please take a minute and fill out the short form linked below and if you're selected for the study we'll be in touch with further details. Thanks again and looking forward to chatting more with some of you.

EmilyHillVV
Participant

This functionality is very much needed. A significant issue we face is the lack of transparency our customers have when it comes to the tickets/issues they have raised. They need to be able to log in some how to be able to view the status of a ticket and any progress that has been made to date, along with any correspondance relating to their tickets, thus removing the need for constant manual updates to be sent which cost the company time and money.

Hubspot please add this to your system capabilities ASAP!