Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

127 Replies
Visitor

Yes we need a portal so users can acces their ticket history anytime, its crucial and better user experience.

Occasional Contributor

I am shocked to find out there is no support portal with ability for customer to log and view their tickets and see a Knowledge Base of articles.

Had I known this, I probably would not have chosed Hubspot for our support ticketing system.

How can Hubspot justify such an omission at the prices they are charging?

Occasional Contributor

This is a #1 feature our team is complaining about. We migrated from Freshdesk for couple of products and they are not approving migration of support for other products to Hubspot.

Occasional Contributor

Very important! Our customers have been asking for this. They have to "sign in" to the knowledge base to see articles that they have access to, but they have no way to see tickets they have submitted. 

Visitor

Yes would like this,

New Contributor

Does anyone know if this is in the works? On the roadmap? Or just a hope/dream at this point still? 

Occasional Contributor

Continuing the request...

HubSpot - we need a Customer Portal that allows customers to view and work with their support tickets.  What tickets are open? Closed Tickets?  not just a single Company Contact, but if there are multiple people at a company there should be some link that allows them (permissions required) to see all open tickets for a Company.

In the absence of a Company/Customer Portal, could you provide some email reporting that is capable of sending the open ticket list to the Company Contact on a dynamic time frame - daily/weekly/monthly?

Occasional Contributor

Hello HubSpot team, 

With the increased interest in this ticket portal, would you be able to provide an update?

Thank you,
Ralf

Occasional Contributor

This is a major hurdle for my organizition switching to hubspot from zendesk. Customers like the ability to see all their tickets in one place. 

Occasional Contributor

I agree with Crush. I also switched from Zendesk to HubSpot and have to explain to clients why they cannot see the status of Open Tickets, the way you actually can by using HubSpot very own Support Help Desk. Not sure why there is not announcement or fix on this from HubSpot. I cannot imagine anything else more important in the Service module than this for dealing with anxious customers. Instead we got some automated workflows per ticket stage released, which creates a very robotic feel to the customer experience. Oh well...Will wait for HubSpot Product Management to pay attention to this thread....

Occasional Contributor

Wow..... I feel like this is a minimum need to even funcuntion as a ticket system. 

Occasional Contributor

Ive been waiting for this ever since we became a CRM and marketing customer. We cannot move to the Service Hub until this feature is added.

New Contributor

Adding to the symphony of other users dissappointed in the lack of this basic functionality within the Service Desk system. When we inquired about this during our implementation we were told that the Service Hub offering is still a "relatively new" tool within the HubSpot suite and that this has not been included in a roadmap at this point. It was suggested that we add the request to the Community idea hub here. It is interesting to see the vast number of "up votes" present dating back 2+ years. It is also telling that HubSpot clearly understands the value of this feature since it is present within their own user support experience.

HubSpot - why is this feature "minimally viable" for your own customer support experience but not present within your market offering after multiple years of product availability? Is it possible to get an update on plans for inclusion of this core functionality from the Product Management team?

Occasional Contributor

@jholyoak@crush , @gmounier   - well stated!

HubSpot,

Will you provide a Product Roadmap update to the people in this thread, waiting for you to release a Service Ticket - Contact/Company Portal.

Occasional Contributor

Honestly @ECMAdvisor at this point I doubt that it is going to be implemented. Which seems to be the point that @jholyoak was making. I am just thankful I discovered this major flaw before I decided to switch to Hubspot for the whole customer service team. As a general rule, if your own team needed to design something custom and couldn't use what was provided, why would it make sense for you to ask your own customers to use the rejected product. 

We have decided to remain with Zendesk and are in fact moving additional business over to them. I let our account manager at hubspot know that this was one of the biggest factors in our decision. 

And it is especially disappointing when a joke post like https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/I-want-a-pony/idi-p/178052 is listed as "in planning" and we can't get hubspot to even pay attention to a basic minimum requirment for a funcunting customer service team. 

Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

I've replied to a different thread on this topic, but I'm curious as to what solutions you've come up with?

Unfortunately, we've already moved platforms and are essentially "stuck" with Service Hub's inability to provide self service ticket viewing. Our largest customers are complaining on a regular basis to the point it has become a rather large issue, one that may have larger consequences.  I'd like to see what options (cost effective) are out there that we could take advantage of, rather than have to choose between this platform and keeping our largest customers happy.

We've had discussions with HS Dev and while the road map is nice to hear, it won't provide a solution that we desperately  need today. It doesn't sound like anything will be coming any time soon for our needs.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

New Contributor

Same happened to me. I got a refund and they stopped subscription. I think service hub is misleading its really task mgmt and workflow tasks it isn't a comparison to zendesk. Which we had to go back too. That aside I love hubspot I just want this feature... 

Occasional Contributor

We have been in the Growth Suite last year. And we have had one client en Service PRO. With the lack of functionality and the poor concept for managing tasks, we have lost the client. And for our agency, we have cut off the subscription on Service Hub. 

We have seen in the product update meeting, a new integration with Jira announced. (https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/updated-jira-integration-two-way-sync) So we don`t expect any movement to provide this functionality. Bad news!

In these days of COVID-19 it's a must. We need better functionality for task management. 

• TeamWork has provided CRM + Task + Spaces (for documenting projects)
  • JIRA is a winner with Jira Soft + Jira Confluence + Jira Desk
  • Zendesk the same.

Even for the only purpose of task management, we have been seeing clients using Asana, or any other task management software instead of the core functionality of HubSpot.

We strongly need improvements in these areas: Task and Client Portal for Tickets

(Sorry for my English... Spanish native here 😉

Occasional Contributor

Dear all -

We are also a HubSpot customer waiting for this self-service ticket portal for our clients.

They are getting increasingly frustrated with us due to the missing transaparency on their tickets.

We condsier this a basic functionality to efficiently manage open tickets and our own client support.

Dear HubSpot team and HubSpot management,

As you can see this topic seems to be one of the few high profile items (negative) of your client base.

Would you mind providing any kind of feedback and insight into why this cannnot be enabled for our own clients?

What are the roadbloack, or the planned alternatives and what timelines could yo provide to us.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,

Ralf

Vidrio Financial

Regular Contributor

We have resigned from Service Hub as in general it was hard to use, mainly due to treating our service emails as marketing emails. If our customer opted out from the newsletter it was hard to send him a reply for the query raised by bot.

Our marketing team uses Hubspot, for the Customer Service team we went instead for Freshdesk and I really recommend it for the ticketing system (and now I'm missing the proper integration between the two ;)).